PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft got lazy

vladik4kides
12-03-2016, 05:40 PM
Hello everyone.

Most of people think that Ubisoft got lazy with JD2017 for this time. Yes, we got awesome tracklist, yes we got game on PC, yes we got Just Dance Machine.
But also there are bad sides of Just Dance 2017:
1. Much less mashups compared to previous game. I like mashups, and I thought there will be, at least 20 (Just Dance 2016 had 25), but only 10? Seriously?
And somehow, there wasn't November mashup, I was hoping to see mashups for Bailar, Into You, Bonbon, Don't Wanna Know and especially Oishii Oishii, because last year Ubisoft picked a crazy theme for Chiwawa mashup, and I thought Ubi will be more creative this year, but I was wrong. I'm still hoping to see more mashups in Just Dance Unlimited (monthly) and Just Dance 2018 (not just 10 mashups).
Oh and also, for some reason I can't play all of them offline. I can play only Scream & Shout mashup, but not other 9. That's really sad, Ubisoft.

2. PARTY MASTER MODE WAS REMOVED. Like why? That was my favorite mode! It was so fun playing this with friends to see their reaction to the moves I've chosen, and + this mode is like 4 mashups, so I would not complain about 10 mashups in game if this mode would be there. Hope to see this mode in the next game too, because all those removals make me sad, seriously.

3. Awful choreographies for some awesome songs.
I understand that different people like dancing, and Ubisoft is doing easy choreos for good songs for people who are only beginners. But why dont you, Ubisoft, do Extremes or other alternatives for those songs with more complex moves? Those are for The Greatest, Into You, Youth, Bonbon, Don't Wanna Know, Single Ladies and some other. I REALLY like those songs, and their backgrounds, and style of coaches, BUT CHOREOGRAPHIES are just....yucky. Hope to see choreographies like in JD4-JD14 (which were the best) in the next games.

4.No DLCs
I know that there is Just Dance Unlimited for next-gen consoles, but it's stupid how there isn't DLC feature on old-gen. Somehow, Ubisoft don't understand, that selling DLCs gives money too. Past-gen players want to get songs like Imya 505, Je Sais Pas Danser, Youth and other Unlimited excusives, but second year in a raw Ubisoft don't add DLCs to Just Dance. That's really awful, and stupid. 1-2 dollars from each DLC brings MUCH more money than 10-20 dollars for 200+ songs from Unlimited. You, Ubisoft, should add DLCs back to the next game, or I won't buy it, because it has no sense already.

I hope Ubisoft sees that and changes something in future. Thanks for attention.

IronicEar979
12-03-2016, 07:00 PM
For the mashups, you can only play Scream & Shout because the rest are only available through Just Dance Unlimited. (You don't need to pay for the service to play them as they're Free, but you need a connection to play them as the service requires a connection and therefore, results in the mashups needing a connection) I don't know why they did that this year, but they did.

iEmpadinha
12-23-2016, 03:53 AM
Hello everyone.

Most of people think that Ubisoft got lazy with JD2017 for this time. Yes, we got awesome tracklist, yes we got game on PC, yes we got Just Dance Machine.
But also there are bad sides of Just Dance 2017:
1. Much less mashups compared to previous game. I like mashups, and I thought there will be, at least 20 (Just Dance 2016 had 25), but only 10? Seriously?
And somehow, there wasn't November mashup, I was hoping to see mashups for Bailar, Into You, Bonbon, Don't Wanna Know and especially Oishii Oishii, because last year Ubisoft picked a crazy theme for Chiwawa mashup, and I thought Ubi will be more creative this year, but I was wrong. I'm still hoping to see more mashups in Just Dance Unlimited (monthly) and Just Dance 2018 (not just 10 mashups).
Oh and also, for some reason I can't play all of them offline. I can play only Scream & Shout mashup, but not other 9. That's really sad, Ubisoft.

2. PARTY MASTER MODE WAS REMOVED. Like why? That was my favorite mode! It was so fun playing this with friends to see their reaction to the moves I've chosen, and + this mode is like 4 mashups, so I would not complain about 10 mashups in game if this mode would be there. Hope to see this mode in the next game too, because all those removals make me sad, seriously.

3. Awful choreographies for some awesome songs.
I understand that different people like dancing, and Ubisoft is doing easy choreos for good songs for people who are only beginners. But why dont you, Ubisoft, do Extremes or other alternatives for those songs with more complex moves? Those are for The Greatest, Into You, Youth, Bonbon, Don't Wanna Know, Single Ladies and some other. I REALLY like those songs, and their backgrounds, and style of coaches, BUT CHOREOGRAPHIES are just....yucky. Hope to see choreographies like in JD4-JD14 (which were the best) in the next games.

4.No DLCs
I know that there is Just Dance Unlimited for next-gen consoles, but it's stupid how there isn't DLC feature on old-gen. Somehow, Ubisoft don't understand, that selling DLCs gives money too. Past-gen players want to get songs like Imya 505, Je Sais Pas Danser, Youth and other Unlimited excusives, but second year in a raw Ubisoft don't add DLCs to Just Dance. That's really awful, and stupid. 1-2 dollars from each DLC brings MUCH more money than 10-20 dollars for 200+ songs from Unlimited. You, Ubisoft, should add DLCs back to the next game, or I won't buy it, because it has no sense already.

I hope Ubisoft sees that and changes something in future. Thanks for attention.

at the pc, ubisoft is the king of dlcs, always bringing not one, but two season pass every game

vladik4kides
12-25-2016, 07:28 PM
I was talking about old gen dlcs, PC has just dance unlimited already :v

eripo57078
01-24-2017, 12:33 PM
Dragostea Din Tei doesnt have the romanian (ă ș ț) characters in the lyrics but Leila, Imya 505, Ulybaisa, She dances for me, je sais pas dancer, bang, te dominar and ALL other songs have their respective language charaters
please treat your songs seriously, ubi

xSha3nx
02-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Totally agreed on DLC...

We owned all Just Dance 1 to 2017 disc.

Just Dance 1 to 2013 (Wii)
Just Dance 2014 to 2017 (PS4)

Unfortunate, I am unable to use wii disc on PS4 console. I hope that they will remastered all old Just Dance 1 to 2013 disc for PS4. If yes, then I will buy it for sure, not subscription. I do not want to pay subscription where I have all disc. :(