PDA

View Full Version : [biggest bug of steep] {since beta no fix ?! Wtf}

Gigit.
12-03-2016, 03:00 PM
Hello, Im very sad today.
This game is perfect okay no problem with it but **** there is a ****ing bug since the beta/alpha and no one fixed it !

When you are with the SKIs you can't PUSH FORWARD ON A FLAT GROUND.
When you are with the SNOW you can go very FAST on flat ground you can EVEN RIDE UP the mountain !!! WTF ?

Its really cool to be able to go very fast on flat grounds with the snow,
Now my favorite sport is Ski but I can't play it because every 2 minutes im beeing stoped because my char can't go forward ...

Please fix this big bug for the best experience ever please ..
Thanks

Gigit.
12-03-2016, 06:00 PM
Anybody Answer me ?

UBI-Froggard
12-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Hey Gigit.

Would you be able to record a short video and attach the link to this thread to show what you mean please?

Thanks,

Gigit.
12-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Hey Gigit.

Would you be able to record a short video and attach the link to this thread to show what you mean please?

Thanks,

Hi and thanks for your time, sadly I don't have enough time to do a video at the moment :(

Just try for yourself :
Go ride up the mountain with a Snow , working well and fast
Go ride up the mountain with Skis, will not work and will make you go backwards.
Same with level ground (flat ground ?) works well with snow but not with skis .

Please look at the issue im not the only one complaining :(

GenericError
12-03-2016, 11:53 PM
Hey Gigit.

Thanks,

I have noticed this issue as well, and it gives the snowboard an advantage over skis.

I uploaded a video of the issue here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuHeqdSxq2c

GenericError
12-04-2016, 12:27 AM
Hey Gigit.

Thanks,

Another example here, you can easily get stuck in small dips in the snow on skis and can't get out, so during a race you have to restart. But on a snowboard you can easily get out.

Here is a video showing the difference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRB00orr8JI

Tails41347
12-04-2016, 01:24 AM
I don't believe that's a bug, it's just how the game works. I know in real-life going upward with any sports wouldn't be as easy enough. But this is a game right? I do believe this funky features is for to make it easier to ride through the environment with the board.
But yeah, it is difficult to ride upward with skiies than it is with the board, also going forward on a flat surface.
I believe this physics with the board is a boost to be able to jump from cliffs and performing tricks off those pipe-ramps.

GenericError
12-04-2016, 01:27 AM
I don't believe that's a bug, it's just how the game works. I know in real-life going upward with any sports wouldn't be as easy enough. But this is a game right? I do believe this funky features is for to make it easier to ride through the environment with the board.
But yeah, it is difficult to ride upward with skiies than it is with the board, also going forward on a flat surface.
I believe this physics with the board is a boost to be able to jump from cliffs and performing tricks off those pipe-ramps.

I both ski and snowboard in real life, and it is much much harder to move forward on flat ground let alone uphill on a snowboard than on skis.

Tails41347
12-04-2016, 02:39 AM
I both ski and snowboard in real life, and it is much much harder to move forward on flat ground let alone uphill on a snowboard than on skis.

I can see it would be very difficult, and time consuming. But this is a game, of course. If they would make the snow more realistic as making it more difficult and slowly to go through, it may not be as fun to play as it is. Specific when the game is open world. They could make the snow flattered on some areas, and other places not, or maybe the snow can stay flat forever after been over it, but that would take more on PC's memory and loading time, that's why they have the snow grows after a while to reduce the Memory for you PC.

Gigit.
12-04-2016, 06:23 PM
I uploaded a video of the issue here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuHeqdSxq2c

WTF UBISOFT ??? Are you going to LOOK AT THE ISSUE ?
Im now Level 25 and im still with the ****in SNOWBOARD BECAUSE SKIS ARE BROKEN PLEASE FIX THANKS .

FullStre4m
12-04-2016, 11:34 PM
I agree, this is a big issue that needs to be fixed. When on skis you should be able to skate on flat ground and even up a slight incline but you can't in this game. The character wont skate or push while on skis.

Gigit.
12-05-2016, 01:31 AM
i agree, this is a big issue that needs to be fixed. When on skis you should be able to skate on flat ground and even up a slight incline but you can't in this game. The character wont skate or push while on skis.

wtf ubisoft ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Helo anybody in the studio ?

captain99crunch
12-08-2016, 11:50 AM
the fact that the snowboard being able to go up steeper inclines has allowed for people to cheat challenges and world records is likely why they aren't responding; there's no simple fix

DarkTenka
12-08-2016, 02:41 PM
Honestly I would rather see the snowboarders have to deal with the same thing Skiiers do, as they are completely wrecking Creative Line challenfges right now and its really really lame.

Do you want to beat someone's record? cool get a snowboard and find a small bump and do doughnuts around it for half an hour.

The challenge mode has become a test of who has the most patience to be the biggest troll thanks to Snowboarders.

FullStre4m
01-24-2017, 02:02 AM
When on skis, the character still can't skate or push up slight hills. The character slides backward instead. Please address this or let us know it is being corrected. Thank you.