PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition DLC not available

MrRhinitis
12-03-2016, 11:22 AM
I bought and owned the steam version of the game.

It clealy states here http://store.steampowered.com/app/33230

Buy Assassin's Creed II: Deluxe Edition
Includes 3 bonus maps! Explore some of the Renaissance's most prestigious monuments to reveal secret treasures in three special in-game maps: Palazzo Medici, Santa Maria Dei Frari, and the Arsenal Shipyard.

When accessing the DNA memory and head to Secret Location all I get is 6 and 3 more is missing which is the 3 bonus maps mentioned above and I know this because i own the game on PS3 as well. I completed all 6 Assassin's Tomb and finished the game as well but even after memory sequence 14 still nothing shows on map.

I bought the Deluxe Edition and instead I got the Standard Edition.

Please help asap.

strigoi1958
12-03-2016, 02:20 PM
I think you need to go to the steam support as you bought the game on steam... they will probably be able to sort it out but dlc between uplay versions and steam version are not usually compatible so even if it were possible to get the deluxe items from uplay I don't think they would work. sorry

MrRhinitis
12-22-2016, 02:01 AM
I think you need to go to the steam support as you bought the game on steam... they will probably be able to sort it out but dlc between uplay versions and steam version are not usually compatible so even if it were possible to get the deluxe items from uplay I don't think they would work. sorry

Are you saying that when I buy any other ubisoft games from steam that includes DLC be a waste of time. I own 3 more UB games from steam and the DLC seems to be activated and working through Uplay. I'm just having DLC problems with ACII so any other steam UB games that I own are DLC working.

strigoi1958
12-22-2016, 04:32 AM
I'm saying you bought it from steam and they have not given you everything, uplay is a different store, you need to go back to the store where you bought it.... especially as DLC from uplay does not work with steam games and vice versa.... so even if uplay gave you DLC to go with the steam version, it will not work...

It gets confusing because Ubisoft makes and sells games and Steam and Uplay are stores that sell games but just because it's a ubisoft game it doesn't mean it can be sorted by Uplay.... just the same if you buy a Valve game (Valve own steam) from Origin or green man gaming... it's no point going to steam because it is a valve game... you'd have to go back to where you bought it... just like you would if you bought it from a store/ shop in the town.

Just trying to help. That's why I buy all my ubi games from the ubi store I just find it a lot easier. :) Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, just open a ticket with steam support and they will sort it out.

MrRhinitis
12-23-2016, 04:39 AM
Thanks for your help man I really appreciate it. I have taken your advice and opened up a ticket for the problem and currently awaiting reply. Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to you too. :)