PDA

View Full Version : Freeze when attempt to "group together"

SmithBoss95
12-03-2016, 08:39 AM
Pretty much all in the title. When I am attempting to group up with other riders that I stumble upon on the mountain the game usually freezes. I'm not sure if it freezes when they accept the invite or if it just freezes at random after I send the invite. I have been successful one time with grouping up with others at random. It has consistently been freezing to the point that I don't attempt it anymore. No error code, have to quit game, data saves. Strong wired connection. Xbox One.

UBI-Froggard
12-03-2016, 03:30 PM
Hey,

Could you try these Xbox One troubleshooting steps to see if this helps your issue?

Clear your Xbox One cache. To do this you need to power cycle your console:

Follow these steps to power cycle your Xbox One Console:

-While the console is on, press and hold the console’s Xbox button for 5 seconds.
-The console will power down.
-Wait 30 seconds, and then turn your console back on by again pressing the Xbox button.

Note - If your console is in Instant-On power mode, the above steps will shut the console completely off. Instant-On mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying “Xbox On” won’t be enabled until you restart the console.

Re-install the game/any DLC on your Xbox One system. You can do this from ‘My games and apps’ by following these steps:
-Start from Home (press the Xbox button on your controller to go Home).
-Go to My games and apps.
-Highlight the content that you want to uninstall.
-Press the Menu button on your controller.
-Select Uninstall.

If you still have the issue after trying these steps, if you have a disc version you could try exchanging the disc with your retailer.

SmithBoss95
12-04-2016, 12:04 AM
Works like a charm now, performed all these steps and no freezing after hours of shredding in groups, thanks!

SmithBoss95
12-04-2016, 09:35 AM
I take that back, the game froze on me again, but this time it wasnt when i sent an invite it was when someone had spawned randomly next to me on the same challenge.