PDA

View Full Version : I solved the problem with the Chinese language/Я решил проблему с Китайским

BlackHotCake
12-03-2016, 01:22 AM
Нужно зайти в My Documents/My Games/Steep там найти STEEP.ini и выставить в поле "Language" нужный язык

Go to the My Documents / My Games / Steep - STEEP.ini find there and put in the "Language" field of the desired language

[Language]
text=ru-RU
subtitles=ru-RU
sound=ru-RU

Wazkyr
12-03-2016, 01:49 AM
Does nothing for me. It just starts in Chinese and changes the file back to Chinese. Even if i make the file "read-only" the game stays Chinese.

MaxoHbkiu
12-03-2016, 11:02 AM
Does nothing for me. It just starts in Chinese and changes the file back to Chinese. Even if i make the file "read-only" the game stays Chinese.

Same here. That does work for Russian language as in example provided but not for any other language so still useless for me.

BlackHotCake
12-03-2016, 11:13 AM

Same here. That does work for Russian language as in example provided but not for any other language so still useless for me.

It's a pity that I could not help