PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at level 1??

if_TaLeNtEd
12-02-2016, 11:47 PM
I'm stuck at the "First ride together" mission. I need to be level 2 and I've done everything 3 times over and I'm only a 3/4 to level 2. Not sure if I'm missing something. Any help?

yarojackson
12-02-2016, 11:52 PM
i faced the same situation,still noone replied me with smth usefull to fix this issue
PC

if_TaLeNtEd
12-03-2016, 12:10 AM
i faced the same situation,still noone replied me with smth usefull to fix this issue
PC

I've tried closing the game and re-launching to see if any new mission would pop up and no. Kind of upset how this happens now and not when I played through the tutorial in the beta and again in the demo..

yarojackson
12-09-2016, 04:06 PM
cmon UBI, whats wrong with you??? since Beta things become worth every day

im stuck as many other players at one of the last missions in tutorial. where you need to ride in coop with other players on your custom track.
Help us, or at least make an illusion that you work on the issue and give us some feedback!!!

RESPECT US, we are your CLIENTS

n3os27
12-11-2016, 11:16 AM
Exactly the same thing for me. I post a message to the support. They took 5 days to tell me that thay had transmit my request to developpers. Since Nothing. Still block at level one. I discover all the drop zone get 4 of the fourth gold medal on challenge. But not able to access to the next challenge because it is for level 2.
It is shame, i am still not able to play and Ubisoft do not tell me how to reset my profile (i think it is due to a bug at the end of one challenge where i got the gold medal).
But still Nothing from Ubisoft.... I do not encounter those issues on beta... (close and open). What are you doing Ubisoft ? Will you be able to let palyer play ???

n3os27
12-12-2016, 09:30 PM
Still no answer from the support after two message, still no answer on the forum after two message. Still not able to pass level one because of a bug (get all the 4 gold medal and discover all point of interest).
You dot not even respect you Customer without providing any type of support or help. You just answer sometimes on the forum a let user without patch or solution. I want my money back, I paid for the game and the season pass, I help you and give a lot of feedback in the Survey during the closed and open beta.
And then.... NOTHING!!!! You are providing a buggy game and you do not provide any support.... What are you selling Ubisoft ? Wind ?
Believe me, this is my last Ubisoft games. For those how do not have yet buy the game, do not buy it. If you encounter any difficulty, Ubisoft do not care about it!!