PDA

View Full Version : High Scores

JoDisko
12-02-2016, 10:09 PM
Will the high score exploits be fixed and deleted. Specially on the snowparks?

JoDisko
12-02-2016, 10:17 PM
Just saw the replay of the lastest high score posted on Bargi snowpark. The guy actually does the run and before the last jump returns to the top of the park and does an extra run...this will ruin this game

TrialsFusioniot
12-02-2016, 10:22 PM
this has been in since the first closed alpha. It is going to stay. It affects all 'score the most' challenges. Really all of them. You can find slopes to crawl back up and repeat jumps on all challenges.

NoMoreVanek
12-02-2016, 10:55 PM
One of the last tutorial missions was to watch a replay of a high score on the freeride score attack event. I fired it up - and it was all about that one guy jumping around in circles for like half an hour. :rolleyes:

Btw, Is there a way to know your global ranking on different trials? I understand that you can see high scores among your friends and global top 3 or so. I dont have any friends on uplay, so is there a way to see global leaderboards with high scores for different trials? I really hope that this is in game or gets patched in later down the road.

FullStre4m
12-05-2016, 01:20 AM
Same thing on SnowPark Breaking Point in the Aoste area. The replay of the highest score is someone doing the tricks, then going back up and doing it again and again. Also the points to get Gold are impossible unless you cheat. I realize the event is listed as "HARD" but 2,500 points is impossible unless you hike back up and cheat.