PDA

View Full Version : SLI wont make the cut huh?

SaddleBags69
12-02-2016, 10:01 PM
Poopy 50's fps on ultra. 5GB/8GB being used. 1080 GTX on some seriously *****ific hardware. Bamboozled again! Gotta stop hatchin the bills out cause of hype and nostalgic memories.

class101
12-02-2016, 11:42 PM
You must have a problem, there on 2x 980 and the newest official sli profile from 376.09 drivers it is fine average around 80 fps everything ultra

Strangely the game defaulted to windowed broderless here at 1440p so verify you are set on Fullscreen too

UbiNoty
12-03-2016, 12:14 AM
Poopy 50's fps on ultra. 5GB/8GB being used. 1080 GTX on some seriously *****ific hardware. Bamboozled again! Gotta stop hatchin the bills out cause of hype and nostalgic memories.

Hi Phynger:

That shouldn't be happening - try submitting a support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Games/5018) ticket and hopefully we can sort it out and fix your fps problems.

Patient_Fodder
12-03-2016, 01:25 AM
3 Out of 6 GB used on a 1060 OC here ... top is around 80 fps ....., average around 60 .....
10xx series related maybe?

SaddleBags69
12-03-2016, 03:43 PM
SUper POOPER! Ive done the dance, restartin n tweakin n adjustin n reinstallin nvidia drivers. The usual. Flickin SLI on and off, yadda yadda. Must be these awesome new expensive paperweights. It feels though it does run better than Beta with one card. I dunno. nVidia takes forever to update their SLi list too.

SaddleBags69
12-05-2016, 05:15 AM
Noty and Fodder, appreciate your feedback a couple days ago prior to me posting my detailed issue which has yet to be responded to. Opening a ticket, as you and I know, probably wont fix this. The other poster answered a large portion of it, STEEP does indeed support SLI, yes? Or no for sure? Didnt get an answer from an actual staff so dunno. Still waitin for some sort of "yeah it supports it" or something in the right direction from actual staff.

The fact NOTY said it shouldnt be happening doesnt say too much but it hints at the fact STEEP DOES SUPPORT SLI!?
Please see my other thread thats very detailed about this issue, but it's also concerning the performance of ONE card as well. Not just SLI.

SaddleBags69
12-05-2016, 06:58 AM
*DISREGARD*
Chalking this up as a final loss for DOOKIESOFT games, wont purchase another unless on BIG SALE.
Will wait for nVidia releases to 'fix' this issue. Or Ubi patches.
WIll keep my fingers crossed that you all use my money wisely LOL.
Will remember The Crew.