PDA

View Full Version : Why does my player custom items reset

ExtremeGamer
12-02-2016, 09:46 PM
Every time I reboot the gsme I'm back to looking like the default character. All the costumes, helmets, etc all back to default. I really have to re-add all this stuff every single time??

UbiJurassic
12-03-2016, 12:15 AM
Hey ExtremeGamer, this is a bug that we are aware of . We have already forwarded it along to the team in order to develop a fix.

ExtremeGamer
12-03-2016, 12:47 AM
Thank you for the response!

PieWe
12-03-2016, 09:57 AM
Hello !

It seems to work today.
I try to close and lauch STEEP and my character keep the customization.

L4rd0fDorkn355
12-04-2016, 10:00 PM
Glad it's on the board. I purchased a couple of items in the shop before quitting the first night. Switched it on the next day and my items were gone, along with their in-game cash value. Hope it gets sorted soon, but at least I can go throw myself down a mountain in the meantime! :-D

Weary15
12-04-2016, 10:56 PM
Glad it's on the board. I purchased a couple of items in the shop before quitting the first night. Switched it on the next day and my items were gone, along with their in-game cash value. Hope it gets sorted soon, but at least I can go throw myself down a mountain in the meantime! :-D

You can re-equip those items. They are still unlocked if they don't have the cash value noted.

FullStre4m
12-04-2016, 11:12 PM
Hello !

It seems to work today.
I try to close and lauch STEEP and my character keep the customization.

Still not working for me. Just spend 10 minutes customizing my character, exited the game, went back in and back to default.

The_Illuvator
12-05-2016, 12:04 AM
Was working earlier today, closed and reopenned the game 3 times and still had everything equipped. Went to log in just now and everything was wiped again.

Pisnaz
12-05-2016, 03:46 AM
Same thing is happening here. The last two times I have logged in it has reset me. It seems to be after the system goes to sleep and when uplay claims I have been logged out too long. If I just close and come back in short time it is ok.