PDA

View Full Version : Moonlight Pack Confusion

KidCheekie
12-02-2016, 05:07 PM
Hi there. Please forgive me if I am missing something obvious, but I pre-ordered the digital PS4 Gold Edition and assumed this came with the Moonlight Pack. As I have a digital copy, I do not have any code to redeem said pack and keep reading posts from others talking about needing codes.

Can you please explain how to get the Moonlight Pack with the digital edition?

Thanks.

Ubi-P4in
12-02-2016, 05:23 PM
Hello there, if pre-ordered digitally there is no code. Have you completed the Light the Way and Paranormal challenges?

Krucifixt
12-02-2016, 09:04 PM
Hello there, if pre-ordered digitally there is no code. Have you completed the Light the Way and Paranormal challenges?

-Managed to somehow get it after raging at monitor a few times lmao- the tree one was frustrating man! :o

lilPete67
12-04-2016, 02:19 AM
Hi there. Please forgive me if I am missing something obvious, but I pre-ordered the digital PS4 Gold Edition and assumed this came with the Moonlight Pack. As I have a digital copy, I do not have any code to redeem said pack and keep reading posts from others talking about needing codes.

Can you please explain how to get the Moonlight Pack with the digital edition?

Thanks.

I too pre-ordered the Steep Gold Edition for Xbox One (disk), but from Game Stop. I never receive an code for the Moonlight pack. I have talked to multiple Game Stop employees, Ubisoft support agents, and even Microsoft support. I just want to know what happened to my code. If anyone has any information, a reply would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks.

MrManquet
12-04-2016, 03:00 AM
i entered my code in the ps4 store und actived it but never saw it ingame.. do i have to complete the Light the Way and Paranormal challenges to get it?

GenericError
12-04-2016, 03:03 AM
i entered my code in the ps4 store und actived it but never saw it ingame.. do i have to complete the Light the Way and Paranormal challenges to get it?

Yes, you also need to get gold on them to unlock everything.