PDA

View Full Version : Completed events are still appearing as 'New'

KidCheekie
12-02-2016, 05:01 PM
After completing some events they are still showing up as new, even though when I hover the pointer over the event to get the info they show my best score. I remember this being a problem in the testing phases also. I am playing on PS4. This is a very annoying bug!

Also, outfits reset to default after the game is re-booted - although I notice this has already been raised in another thread.

Ubi-P4in
12-02-2016, 05:16 PM
Hello there, could you please provide an image showing your score and the event still showing as new? I will report this to the team. Thanks!

AK_8100
12-02-2016, 05:44 PM
i found the same bug on PS4, the tracks are the "tutorial" ones but you already completed them on the tutorial ... it just does not count them as completed after you unlock the drop poin near them...

KidCheekie
12-03-2016, 09:49 AM
Hello there, could you please provide an image showing your score and the event still showing as new? I will report this to the team. Thanks!

Hi there. Please see image attached. Please note - this is not just happening on the tutorial missions, as you will see from my screenshot. It is happening to most of the missions available.

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p499/KidCheekie/Steep_zpsrvzigwnm.jpg