PDA

View Full Version : PC service is not available please try again later

Xmoki
12-02-2016, 02:37 PM
I can't login into far cry 3 servers, i contacted support a week ago, still no answer, i tried fixing myself: adding game ports to router, running as admin, reinstalling uplay and far cry 3, temporarily deleting windows hosts file, nothing works. All my other multiplayer ubisoft games are working fine: far cry 2, far cry 4, the division.

I already tried changing uplay password to a smaller one with no special characters, no luck.

Any ideas?

UbiVertigo
12-04-2016, 01:47 AM
Hey Xmoki, please let me know your support ticket reference number. Also, are you running both the game and the Uplay client as Admin?

Xmoki
12-04-2016, 06:06 AM
Yes, i tried running both as admin (i sent the pm with the ticket reference)

UbiVertigo
12-09-2016, 01:04 AM
Hey Xmoki, the team is now looking into the issue that you're having. I've forwarded them your ticket. If I hear anything before your ticket is responded to, I'll PM you again.

Mr.Mojo_Risin.
12-17-2016, 11:36 PM
i'm having the same problem here... pls help

gotashine
12-18-2016, 10:39 AM
I have the same problem.

Wanted to play a co-op session with two of my friends. They both have no problem connecting.
I bought the game via Uplay and tried every hint from your support site - nothing changed.

pls help
thx

kpkpixels
12-21-2016, 11:58 PM
I have the same problem in my Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition.

I tried many things to solve, but without success...

UbiVertigo
12-22-2016, 09:05 PM
If any of the three newcomers have submitted tickets, please let us know your ticket reference numbers. If you haven't yet created a ticket, please do so, and attach your MSInfo and dxdiag (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/Details/kA030000000emSbCAI?name=how-to-submit-dxdiag-and-msinfo-files) files to your ticket. After that, post your ticket numbers.

Xmoki, I've sent another push for your ticket.

VilcuSergiu
12-23-2016, 08:17 PM
The same problem in my Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition. HELP ME !!!

mrjoebug
12-24-2016, 01:40 AM
The same problem. Have I tried a description of all existing support, nothing.
Nice Christmas gift will be. What to do ??? Ticket open....

BOBAH_BOBAHbl4
12-24-2016, 11:56 AM
I bought Far cry 3 Deluxe Edition [PC] in Ubisoft store and have similar problem...
- Service is not available, and my deluxe content still locked.
- Uplay actions were not done, but similar achievement is unlocked.
- I can't see my Far Cry 3 key in "Account information -> My games". There is no key.

I try to connect without router (direct cable connect), with deleted antivirus and with standard Windows firewall off. Off course i try launch Uplay and Far Cry with admin permissions. File "hosts" is clear. Internet provider support told me, that there is no port limitations. But service still not available...

Ticket was send...

Ticket number:

Digger13vt
12-26-2016, 12:06 AM
I have the same problem. Give the right to the application. Disabled firewall. I am forwarding ports on my router. I connected a PC directly. Reinstalled windows. I run the program as an administrator. Clean the "hosts" file. My ISP does not block any of the ports. I did everything that is written in the FAQ. Nothing helped! Why should I buy the game not be able to play it on the network?

Ticket was send.

Vathannen
12-26-2016, 04:10 PM
Même problème pour moi !

Yurtso_88
12-27-2016, 09:56 PM
I have the same problem in Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition.

Ticket was send.

haste_1983
12-28-2016, 11:34 AM
Yes, I too also have all the same problems that are being described with the deluxe content still locked and uplay actions not done even after doing them. I hope that soon this gets fixed.

I bought Far cry 3 Deluxe Edition [PC] in Ubisoft store and have similar problem...
- Service is not available, and my deluxe content still locked.
- Uplay actions were not done, but similar achievement is unlocked.
- I can't see my Far Cry 3 key in "Account information -> My games". There is no key.

I try to connect without router (direct cable connect), with deleted antivirus and with standard Windows firewall off. Off course i try launch Uplay and Far Cry with admin permissions. File "hosts" is clear. Internet provider support told me, that there is no port limitations. But service still not available...

Ticket was send...

mikk882b
12-29-2016, 01:04 AM
I have similar problems. "Far Cry 3 servers not available". However, two other older players playing on the same LAN has no problems connecting. Very frustrating!

Support code 04032876

Relleir
12-30-2016, 07:28 PM
Me and 2 other friends bought far cry 3 deluxe edition some weeks ago and have the same problem: the game cant connect to ubisoft server - service non available.

Ticket number 04041940

PADRE_UA
01-05-2017, 12:14 AM

UbiVertigo
01-05-2017, 07:22 PM
Hello! Thank you to everyone who has left me their ticket numbers. It looks like a good number of the tickets do not yet include your msinfo or dxdiag files. If you haven't, please return to the "My Cases" section of support.ubi.com (http://support.ubi.com) and follow these instructions (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/faqs/000023904/how-to-submit-dxdiag-msinfo/) to attach the files. That will help very much.

NEW: If you're able, please use Wireshark (https://www.wireshark.org/download.html) to create a log, and attach the log to your support ticket. If this step turns out to be problematic, I'll get a brief tutorial set up soon.

NEW: Please let us know (here or in your ticket) if you've had any other Uplay-related issues, such as redeeming DLC codes, missing Uplay achievements, etc. Also, let us know if the issue seems to have resolved itself for you.

Edit: This post will act as the primary source of information while this issue is being investigated. I'll post a new comment when this one is edited in the future. Thanks!

UbiVertigo
01-18-2017, 07:05 PM
Hi again everyone, the team wanted me to check and see if the issue is resolved for all or any of you as of now. Please let us know in this thread if you're still getting the error or not. If you are, I'll be back with more questions.

Thanks!

BOBAH_BOBAHbl4
01-19-2017, 06:32 PM
Hi again everyone, the team wanted me to check and see if the issue is resolved for all or any of you as of now. Please let us know in this thread if you're still getting the error or not. If you are, I'll be back with more questions.

Thanks!

All problems was resolved! Service is available, deluxe content unlocked, actions was done and Uplay points received! But I have just a little problem: all achievements was reset. So I need start new game and unlock it again.

And another one strange thing: in "Games" game tittle is "Far Cry 3", not a "Far Cry 3: Deluxe edition". But it is not a real problem )))

Thank you, UbiVertigo for help !!!

Edit: I'm sorry for misinformation... Little bit later achievements was unlocked again. All problems was resolved, except game tittle in "Games" )))
Edit: all problems resolved (game tittle in library not a problem), so ticket closed! Thanks every one for help and support!

nimaszaburek
01-21-2017, 12:43 PM
I still have this issue and it's been a week since I heard from you last, UbiVertigo (via PM) and it has been over a month since my support ticket on this issue received any response either. Problems are getting solved left and right, yet I'm still getting ignored despite being one of the people who has waited for the longest to get the issue resolved.

UbiVertigo
01-23-2017, 09:17 PM
Hey nimaszaburek, I've added your ticket to the users who are seeing this issue as unresolved. We'll get more information to you as we are able.

kpiascik
01-25-2017, 02:47 AM
Hi

I'm not able to login to my uplay account via the UPlay app. I can log in online via the browser without problems.
I'm not trying to run Far Cry 3 but that shouldn't matter for the purpose of getting help.

I opened my ports as in the FAQs as well as running in Admin mode. Nothing helped.

It is not difficult to create a login service that works. UbiSoft make great games but UPlay's login problems is not something anyone should be proud of.

Edit:
Support ticket number 04146364

artem_sukhoviy
01-28-2017, 01:52 AM
что делать, я хочу в онлйн и что б прогресс сохранялся!?

BOBAH_BOBAHbl4
01-28-2017, 12:08 PM
что делать, я хочу в онлйн и что б прогресс сохранялся!?

Даю ссылку на форму для отправки жалобы. Опиши подробно свою проблему на английском.
https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Cases/new?method=email

После заполнения формы добавь два файла (MSInfo и dxdiag) в поле "Attach documents", которые получишь, проделав манипуляции, указанные в этой статье:
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/Details/kA030000000emSbCAI?name=how-to-submit-dxdiag-and-msinfo-files

После отправки тикета тебе отобразится его номер, а также придет на почтовый ящик благодарственное письмо, так же содержащие номер тикета. Далее напиши здесь в теме номер тикета вместе с подробным описанием своей проблемы, как делали люде ранее. Так же напиши еще в личку UbiVertigo (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1886350-UbiVertigo) сообщение с темой "FC3 PC Service Issue" и с номером этого тикета в тексте.

Ну а далее нужно просто ждать письма на почту от службы поддержки с рекомендациями и советами что нужно сделать... Я, например, ждал месяц решения аналогичной проблемы...

artem_sukhoviy
01-28-2017, 03:33 PM
Даю ссылку на форму для отправки жалобы. Опиши подробно свою проблему на английском.
https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Cases/new?method=email

После заполнения формы добавь два файла (MSInfo и dxdiag) в поле "Attach documents", которые получишь, проделав манипуляции, указанные в этой статье:
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/Details/kA030000000emSbCAI?name=how-to-submit-dxdiag-and-msinfo-files

После отправки тикета тебе отобразится его номер, а также придет на почтовый ящик благодарственное письмо, так же содержащие номер тикета. Далее напиши здесь в теме номер тикета вместе с подробным описанием своей проблемы, как делали люде ранее. Так же напиши еще в личку UbiVertigo (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1886350-UbiVertigo) сообщение с темой "FC3 PC Service Issue" и с номером этого тикета в тексте.

Ну а далее нужно просто ждать письма на почту от службы поддержки с рекомендациями и советами что нужно сделать... Я, например, ждал месяц решения аналогичной проблемы...

что тебе помогло, скажи что делать не хо ждать)

karta77
01-30-2017, 03:06 PM
Far Cry 3 service unavailable... i've got 1.05, launched both as admin and when i try to contact assistance i get "error .404"...

BOBAH_BOBAHbl4
01-30-2017, 11:04 PM
что тебе помогло, скажи что делать не хо ждать)

Мне помогло только вмешательство службы поддержки. Короче, подай заявку, как я написал выше, и просто жди.

Cescu00
09-06-2017, 02:56 PM
Some days ago, I bought Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition from Uplay; everytime that I open it says "ERROR - The Far Cry 3 service is not available. Please try again later." and it won't let me play the multiplayer.

My ticket number is: 05131020 .

mustafaozan92
09-09-2017, 01:44 PM
Hi, I have a problem. I'm using Uplay on Ubisoft because I have Farcry 3. However, when I enter to game, server connection error is occuring directly and I'm seeing an alert as try again. When I enter co-op and multiplayer modes, I have same server problem. Also, when I enter to Farcry 3 on my friend's account in my PC, there isn't any problem, I can play. I need to your help. See you soon.

05146041 CASE number

MFER52416
09-10-2017, 11:39 PM
Pretty sure they quietly have shutdown servers. Its common for gaming, especially on PC where there isn't a standardized form of online. Could be wrong, but with Far Cry 5 coming, makes sense to drop support of an older game in the series

enviadoalas
09-14-2017, 10:54 PM
Hi I sent you a pm Ubi Vertigo any news?

fakincreateacnt
09-23-2017, 11:45 PM
Ubisoft is a complete scam company. They develop game launchers that they know they will not be able to maintain.

They are sabatoged in design to make sure any game over 2 years old will not run or work. It forces you to buy there new games.

I hope everyone at Ubisoft wether good or bad are black listed out of the gaming industry. Complete scum all of them.

Steve64b
09-24-2017, 02:58 AM
Seems to work fine for me, so the servers aren't shut down.

TheGodSupermint
11-02-2017, 12:00 AM
I bought Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition from Uplay due to the Haloween sale on. But everytime that I open it says "ERROR - The Far Cry 3 service is not available. Please try again later." It won't redeem the deluxe, uplay bought content or let me play online.
I have raised a case 05354291 and uploaded both MsInfo and DxDiag.

ceekay.sickart
11-29-2017, 11:22 AM
My ticket number is: 05482034

FOUR PEOPLE. FOUR Ubisoft Support REPRESENTATIVES have asked me to do the same thing over and over again, waiting to have different results (Vaas quote, anyone?)

The last representative even asked me to show him an Activation Key which was not even issued by the Uplay Store.

I have posted screenshots from the game, which shows that I have the latest version of the game.
I have posted screenshots with the ports forwarded.
I have posted screenshots with the firewall not hindering the communication with the internet.
I have even disabled the firewall, allowing direct connection to the internet.
I have given the dxdiag and msinfo reports.
I have told them a few times that my game has NO ACTIVATION KEY because it was bought on the Uplay Store and the game was activated AUTOMATICALLY on my account, without giving me an activation key!

This is infuriating.

Andrey822017
12-06-2017, 06:59 PM
My ticket number is: 05529737.

Also, found this in the forums: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1704163-I-can-t-connect-UPlay-in-Far-Cry3-Deluxe-Edition?p=13100155&viewfull=1#post13100155

Looks like you need key to make multiplayer work. When you buy game from Ubistore you don't get a key because game is added automatically to your account and there is no data for online verification.

Well, i hope that customer service team respond to me soon.

Andrey822017
12-06-2017, 09:28 PM
FOUR PEOPLE. FOUR Ubisoft Support REPRESENTATIVES have asked me to do the same thing over and over again, waiting to have different results (Vaas quote, anyone?)

Well, just talked with one and still nothing. Did they made your game work or it is still can't connect to servers?

Eustace_CS
12-23-2017, 12:10 PM
Same problem.
Just bought.
Can't reach Customer Support: getting this
https://pp.userapi.com/c834300/v834300825/5ea94/eBQlnramfH8.jpg
I'll probably have to initiate a refund through payment gateway if it won't get sorted out.
Selling their official game in their official store in faulty condition is ridiculous.

BoBer-MOrd0r
01-24-2018, 06:01 PM
Hi there!
Ticket number 05742402
Was opened almost week ago and still nothing.

Trappola1
01-29-2018, 04:02 PM
same problem here - Ticket 05781756

When I try to connect to Uplay to play co-op it tells me "The far Cry 3 service is not available. Please try again later"

I have 2 cd-keys on U-Play for Far Cry 3 (one was obtained as a gift with AMD bundle and the other was purchased by mistake on Steam), not sure if that might be the problem

I have tried installing both the game Steam and U-Play but I have the same problem.

I have deactivated firewall, reset router but no success, reinstalling U-Play and followed the instructions at

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000016957/Connection-Issues-PC-FC3/

I have another pc in the same local network (with a different Steam account and a different cd-key in order to play co-op) and with that pc it works with no problems (so it's not modem/router issue otherwise it would not connect also with that pc)

Trappola1
01-30-2018, 03:16 AM
I found the solution for my problem. Not sure if it will work with you but it's worth trying.
In my case UplayProfile LockString was empty

Follow these steps:

1) go in C:\Users\<user name>\Documents\My Games\Far Cry 3

2) open GamerProfile.xml

3) check if UplayProfile LockString is empty. In my case it was <UplayProfile LockString="" />

4) if it's empty, rename Gamerprofile.xml --> GameProfile.old

5) Remove Uplay and reinstall it

6) Launch Far Cry 3

At this point GameProfile.xml should be recreated and now UplayProfile lockstring should be present with a string like <UplayProfile LockString="abcdefghijklmnopqr" />

Ysanthis
03-26-2018, 10:10 PM
it seems the problem still exists https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1859671-uplay-service-not-available-cant-access-items-online-functions-etc-pls-help
i hope the support can check my ticket soon and advise

Andrey822017
04-22-2018, 08:20 AM
Strangely, I just reinstalled Far Cry 3 and it works like charm! I don't know what happened, but now game connects with Club and everything works just fine.