PDA

View Full Version : ONLY English available ???

donnie14000
12-02-2016, 12:34 PM
Hi guys from Ubi , i dont wanna be a jakass or something like that , but no french language available when the game is made by french UBI TEAM !!! FOR REAL ??? or its a bug ?? i hope its a bug , no french available when the game is made by frenches !!! facepalm :confused: , thanks

LilNawaK
12-02-2016, 12:36 PM
bug, j'ai pareil..

v1keis
12-02-2016, 12:37 PM
lucky bastard! i have only Chinese ))))

Ubi-P4in
12-02-2016, 12:43 PM
Hi guys from Ubi , i dont wanna be a jakass or something like that , but no french language available when the game is made by french UBI TEAM !!! FOR REAL ??? or its a bug ?? i hope its a bug , no french available when the game is made by frenches !!! facepalm :confused: , thanks

Hey there, French is available in game. We are aware of some reports where the language has been defaulted to English. Can you confirm if you had played in French and then this happened? Or is French simply missing from your selection altogether?

LilNawaK
12-02-2016, 12:45 PM
french is totaly missiing, there is only english in languague, same after reinstall

Ubi-P4in
12-02-2016, 12:55 PM
Thank you for reporting everyone, if anyone is experiencing this on console can you please let me know which console your playing on?

donnie14000
12-02-2016, 01:38 PM
lucky bastard! i have only Chinese ))))

oh im sry for you !!! i think this work by region if you are more close from asia than europe or usa you get chinese !! hope soon all languages available for everyone , i mean was tested in beta and 2 weeks later for 60 euros you dont have all game or features !!!

donnie14000
12-02-2016, 01:40 PM
Thank you for reporting everyone, if anyone is experiencing this on console can you please let me know which console your playing on?

Playing on PC and buyed via uplay , and only english availbale nothing else !!!!

donnie14000
12-02-2016, 01:42 PM
Hey there, French is available in game. We are aware of some reports where the language has been defaulted to English. Can you confirm if you had played in French and then this happened? Or is French simply missing from your selection altogether?

Nop , im sry to tell you that , but no french available at all dude !!!

Ubi-P4in
12-02-2016, 02:34 PM
Thank you for the updates, anyone experiencing the issue could you please let me know where you purchased the game from and your platform?

Thanks for getting back to me donnie14000. Will update the team.

mmda81
12-02-2016, 02:46 PM
Playing on PC.
Bought via Steam.
Same issue, only ENG available in the in-game menu.
Changing language via steam doesn´t help.

ElTankJr
12-02-2016, 02:50 PM
Hello, I have the same issue. I can't select french language. I play on PC with steam and I bought it on steam.

RadicalZeal
12-02-2016, 02:51 PM
Spanish is also missing.
It was available in BETA, but totally missing from the final release :(
Purchased on Steam.
Subtitles are available, but only English voices.
Please fix ASAP.

Thanks.

donnie14000
12-02-2016, 02:52 PM
Thank you for the updates, anyone experiencing the issue could you please let me know where you purchased the game from and your platform?

np mate , and i had pre order the game , but after i have made tutorial and free to go where i want and change my skins , i dont have what was say in the pre order
(Extend your night-riding experience with three extra night challenges, three new night outfits, glowing equipment, and the exclusive night flare!) , this will be available on our account later or its a bug too ?

Ubi-P4in
12-02-2016, 03:04 PM
np mate , and i had pre order the game , but after i have made tutorial and free to go where i want and change my skins , i dont have what was say in the pre order
(Extend your night-riding experience with three extra night challenges, three new night outfits, glowing equipment, and the exclusive night flare!) , this will be available on our account later or its a bug too ?

Can you please submit a support ticket here (https://support.ubi.com)and then send me a PM with your ticket number? Please include an image of your proof of purchase in the support ticket as this will help speed things up. Thanks!

donnie14000
12-02-2016, 03:45 PM

UPDATE 15h45 : French and others language are available right now for me !!!

LilNawaK
12-02-2016, 04:21 PM
got on instant gaming.

no change for me, u did something ?

Shinigaminus
12-02-2016, 04:49 PM
UPDATE 15h45 : French and others language are available right now for me !!!

How??? :D

donnie14000
12-02-2016, 05:15 PM
How??? :D

i dont know , i have just close my game and re lauch , and the languages was there !