PDA

View Full Version : This is just EPIC FAIL!!!

Darth_Legat
12-02-2016, 11:44 AM
I live in Russia, I chose RUSSIAN language before installation, but in game i have chineese!! WHAT A **** Ubisoft???

Shinigaminus
12-02-2016, 11:50 AM
I have only ru subs and interface, not audio dialogs. What's happened?

Legatsvm1 , поправьте название топика на более информативное, иначе не ждать нам помощи.

Ubi-P4in
12-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Hello, thank you for reporting. This has been reported to the team and we are looking into it. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

v1keis
12-02-2016, 12:32 PM
same problem, but i installed English version, and game now Chinese

Agent.Seven
12-02-2016, 08:48 PM
Same here

Also, will the interface be in Russian only if we bought the game in Russia? It'd be nice to change the language to English, the English font is so much better looking

Wazkyr
12-02-2016, 10:52 PM
Same here

Also, will the interface be in Russian only if we bought the game in Russia? It'd be nice to change the language to English, the English font is so much better looking

This, so much this. Its so weird to play a game in any other game than English. Everything is so weirdly named.

Also my game started in English, went to work, came home, and it had changed to RU. No way to change it back.

Please let us choose English for all localisations of the game.

BlackHotCake
12-03-2016, 01:20 AM
Нужно зайти в My Documents/My Games/Steep там найти STEEP.ini и выставить в поле "Language" нужный язык

Go to the My Documents / My Games / Steep - STEEP.ini find there and put in the "Language" field of the desired language

[Language]
text=ru-RU
subtitles=ru-RU
sound=ru-RU