PDA

View Full Version : Not Italian dialogue

Axloth_McRaven
12-02-2016, 11:12 AM
I am disappointed. i have just discovered that the italian speacking and dialogues are disappeared. in the open-beta game there was, now there are not. i can read the subtitles, of course, but i would prefer 1000 times be able to hear my mothertongue while playing... expecially the mountain-voice speech: they were beautiful. mybe there is a command to bring back the open-beta dialogues (or mybe there is a special download i have to do to update the game) but i cannot find it anywhere: anyone can help me?

davidemo89
12-02-2016, 02:11 PM
same problem here

Ubi-P4in
12-02-2016, 02:35 PM
Hey, could you both let me know where you purchased the game from and for which platform? We are aware of some languages not appearing in game and are looking into it. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Axloth_McRaven
12-02-2016, 03:01 PM
I've bought it by Steam (in pre-order with Season Pass, can be useful knowing it too?) for PC. It is written in Italian (there are also the subtitles), but all the speech are in english only.
Thank you for your attention.

davidemo89
12-02-2016, 03:21 PM
Hey, could you both let me know where you purchased the game from and for which platform? We are aware of some languages not appearing in game and are looking into it. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Steam here too. Gold edition

giovist
12-02-2016, 03:32 PM
Same problem here. I bought Gold Edition with italian language. Steam platform. Operating System: Windows 7.
English is the only available language.

AK_8100
12-02-2016, 08:30 PM
tanto in italiano fa schifo :D
la localizzazione indecente :P tienilo in inglese :D

Axloth_McRaven
12-02-2016, 08:40 PM
se per questo a me piaceva in italiano, l'inglese non lo so (mi hanno aiutato) e mi hanno tolto anche il tedesco (abito in Asutria), uno cosa deve fare? Studiare una lingua che non gli interessa?
La mia domanda era data dal fatto che nella open beta che avevo provato c'era l'italiano, poi non so se quello per ps4 pessimo, ma per pc era buono.