PDA

View Full Version : Will we be able to 1v1 our friends

AlvarenMyras
12-02-2016, 12:30 AM
When I was in the alpha the first thing I and Youtubers that I watch quickly found out was that there was no way to 1v1 your friends so I was wondering if that ever plans to be implemented in the future or release as well as 4v4 in house with fiends.

MisterWillow
12-02-2016, 02:32 AM
That could have just been a limitation of the alpha (in that, perhaps they hadn't implemented custom matches yet) or the desire of the dev team to want to stress test (and so would want the most people playing with multiple/different people as possible).

It seems inconceivable that such a feature would be left out of the full game.

FredEx919
12-02-2016, 08:07 PM
One of the many frequently asked questions / requested features. We definitely hear you all and plan to tackle some of these topics soon. In most cases during our alpha and beta events, we're looking to test and receive feedback on very specific areas of the game so you'll only see a very small amount of what there is to show. That said, more news coming soon.

Dez_troi_aR
12-02-2016, 08:09 PM
more news coming soon.

"Soon" :rolleyes:

DBLxxShotz
12-03-2016, 05:11 AM
One of the many frequently asked questions / requested features. We definitely hear you all and plan to tackle some of these topics soon. In most cases during our alpha and beta events, we're looking to test and receive feedback on very specific areas of the game so you'll only see a very small amount of what there is to show. That said, more news coming soon.

well i hope all aspects of the game are available off line especially vs modes.

wanton74
12-05-2016, 12:16 PM
well i hope all aspects of the game are available off line especially vs modes.

It was announced that there will be no split screen, so having any offline multiplayer you would need game to have LAN support.

Rainbowsix876
12-06-2016, 05:14 PM
Sounds like the option to battle your friends are an obviously one. Looking at Ubisoft´s earlier released games we can tell that there is usually an easy way to access a friendlist.
Just a speculation though so ignore this as the answer to your question