PDA

View Full Version : Steep not shown as Gold Edition in Uplay?

MrRedPandabaer
12-01-2016, 10:00 PM
I bought a STEEP - GOLD EDITION and activated the Code with my uplay account.

Still my Account doesn't show STEEP - GOLD EDITION, only STEEP.

Is this normal until the release or did something went wrong?

HideFromJesus
12-01-2016, 10:04 PM
The same thing happened to me and lot of other people
i think gold doesnt show for now
but u get all rewards and season pass anyways.

SpaceGalaxy15
12-01-2016, 10:06 PM
I bought a STEEP - GOLD EDITION and activated the Code with my uplay account.

Still my Account doesn't show STEEP - GOLD EDITION, only STEEP.

Is this normal until the release or did something went wrong?

Dude go avead to Shop > My orders and you'll see that you bought steep gold edition so you'll have the rewards when the game lauches just chill and wait 10 more hours..

MrRedPandabaer
12-01-2016, 10:07 PM
Thanks for the response.

Guess so. I'm so hyped! Long time ago a game interested me so much :)

@ Naufragic:

Dude go avead to Shop > My orders and you'll see that you bought steep gold edition so you'll have the rewards when the game lauches just chill and wait 10 more hours..

I didn't bought the game at the UBISOFT STORE, so it doesn't show up at "My Orders" but thanks anyway :)

UbiNoty
12-02-2016, 01:12 AM
I'll inquire as to why it isn't showing up in Uplay. You might just have to wait until the official release for it to show up in your account. If you're still having problems after release though with not seeing your season pass rewards please PM me or submit a support ticket. Almost there!! :D

Uptight_Pirate
12-02-2016, 02:34 AM
I'll inquire as to why it isn't showing up in Uplay. You might just have to wait until the official release for it to show up in your account. If you're still having problems after release though with not seeing your season pass rewards please PM me or submit a support ticket. Almost there!! :D

same here with the Gold edition thanks for info, BTW isent there a official countdown timer somewhere ? ;)

sad that steep isent even on ubistore mainpage at itīs launch day.

JMTAotP
12-02-2016, 09:52 AM

I believe I am missing the content. I tired to send you a private message but I keep getting errors every time I click submit.

Patient_Fodder
12-02-2016, 10:14 AM
Same issue here, snowman costume not received either (and what is that uplay bonus?), but I guess I'll wait with screaming till it is live.
(edit, assuming it is still to be fully rreleased, otherwise SCREAM)

On a very, very positive side, m/kb controls have improved, massively in my opinion.

JMTAotP
12-02-2016, 10:46 AM
Content I can see in game:

Snowman Costume (no challenge required)
Wingsuit Rocket Flare (locked behind a challenge)
White Glow Wingsuit (locked behind a challenge)
Helicopter Tickets (I think 10)

Content I can't see in game:

3 Extra Night Challenges (but these could come later - clarification of where and when we should see these challenges would be nice)
X Ray Outfit
Red Neon Outfit
10,000 Credits (not actually sure I received this as I claimed 10,000 from the Uplay awards as well as challenges before I actually looked)
Glowing Equipment for all activities (would be nice to know what these items are specifically)

Other Content I can see in game:

10 Helicopter Tickets (free through Uplay awards)
10,000 Credits (free through Uplay awards - was supposed to get 10,000 with Season Pass as well but I do not know if these credits were for season pass owners or everyone)
Beta Clothing (free through Uplay awards)
Crash Test Dummy Outfit (free through Uplay awards)

Patient_Fodder
12-02-2016, 11:01 AM
The only items I see besides the Uplay awards, 10 k credits and the helicopter tickets have nothing related to the Season Pass ot the preorder bonus from either the package, or the special UPlay bonus for preordering.

Monte2k3
12-02-2016, 11:25 AM
I preordered the gold-edition directly in uplay store and it also does not show as gold in my account. Only thing I got are the 10k credits, dummy costume and 10 tickets, nothing else.
Pretty sure Ubisoft will fix it very soon, at least I hope so :)

Patient_Fodder
12-02-2016, 11:28 AM
I preordered the gold-edition directly in uplay store and it also does not show as gold in my account. Only thing I got are the 10k credits, dummy costume and 10 tickets, nothing else.
Pretty sure Ubisoft will fix it very soon, at least I hope so :)

The dummy is test phases related as far as I know.
Agree on the last! (or a ticket will have to be submitted)

Monte2k3
12-02-2016, 11:35 AM
Also if I check "my games", I see a code for every game I own, except steep. It only says steep, nothing else on the right side.

Facey13
12-02-2016, 11:49 AM
Same issue for me.

Pre-ordered gold edition through the Uplay store but it still just says "Steep" and gives me the option to purchase a season pass.

When i go to "my orders" it shows that a gold edition was definitely purchased so i shouldn't have to option to buy a season pass.

Monte2k3
12-02-2016, 11:54 AM
Yes, must be an issue with people who bought directly in uplay store.

They are aware of the problem I guess, so I will just go back to the mountain and enjoy what I was looking forward to the last 2 weeks and be patient with gold-issues ;)

Dani_Dinz
12-02-2016, 12:00 PM
Same problem. If I look in My Orders in Uplay launcher its empty, but if I look My Orders on store.ubi.com it appears there that I bought Gold Edition

giovist
12-02-2016, 10:06 PM
Same problem. I bought the gold edition on Steam and I have no gold edition content.