PDA

View Full Version : [PC] What titles can i play on Windows 10?

thefridge62
12-01-2016, 08:11 PM
I have just built a new PC and I love the AC series even though there are a few questionable titles. I want to play all the games on windows 10 starting with AC1, is this possible? if so what steps do I have to take to start playing? if not what is the first game I would be able to play first? thanks in advance for any help.

Lysette88
12-02-2016, 11:57 PM
Afaik you can play all of them with windows 10 - but eventually you will have to switch V-sync on with older games, because if they run too fast, this can cause issues /people reported issue with the leap of faith and bouncing off haystacks and dying without V-sync on). Another hint might be to use compatibility modes if something is not working out well and run it as administrator. I myself am not using windows 10, so I do not speak from own experience, I just recall what I have read on the forums.

GhostAssassinLT
12-03-2016, 08:51 AM
I'm currently playing the first AC on windows 10 and it runs just fine as long as I enable V-Sync in the graphics options.
The funny thing is that the game will crash for me if I try to run it in any compatibility mode.

thefridge62
12-03-2016, 03:20 PM
thank you for the replies, it has helped me greatly, I also contacted Nvidia and their customer support helped me as well. AC2 has been great so far. I will give AC1 a try when it is cheaper, also if you guys didn't seen, AC3 is free on Dec. 7th.

strigoi1958
12-03-2016, 05:34 PM
Thanks for reminding us thefridge62 AC3 is such an epic game. (my personal favourite) puzzles, games, sea battles, difficult to find collectables, great story, great side missions, the homestead and missions, the frontier.... just to mention a few of the things that make AC3 brilliant.