PDA

View Full Version : Two days since shipping from Ubisoft and FedEx tracking is still saying "not found"

TuffGnarl
12-01-2016, 07:40 PM
So I preordered the game from the Ubisoft store on the 22nd after playing the beta. On Tuesday morning I recieved an email confirming that my copy had been shipped and providing me with a FedEx tracking number. However two and a half days later the tracking result simply says "not found". A friend of mine recieved the same email at approximately the same time and also receives that message on the FedEx tracking page.

I'm just curious if anybody else is experiencing the same thing?

Kdogg788
12-01-2016, 08:56 PM
If I had to guess, it's probably on a palette somewhere and won't be released until the release date (tomorrow), therefore your tracking number is not going to show an initial departure scan till tomorrow.

-k

TuffGnarl
12-01-2016, 09:02 PM
I suspect you're right, which is a little disappointing given the email and all, specifically the claim that the courier has it... But lesson learned. Back to using Amazon exclusively for video game purchases, haha!

Kdogg788
12-01-2016, 09:38 PM
If I had to guess it would be the same for Amazon.

-k

TuffGnarl
12-01-2016, 09:41 PM
I've only ever had a late pre-order delivery once on Amazon (FIFA 13 I think, one day late) and I've done it through them dozens of times. In the UK they guarantee launch day delivery even with standard delivery options. Mind you it might be logistically easier to promise that here, because obviously it's a relatively small land mass.

MelloKittehTV
12-01-2016, 10:18 PM
Guessing you haven't rang Ubisoft support?

I didn't get my copy of WD2 on Tuesday due to it being in Germany still so they just added the game to my account.

Took less than 15 minutes :)

TuffGnarl
12-01-2016, 10:36 PM
I haven't spoken to them on the phone no. It's not a freephone number and they're not getting anymore of my money haha. I did put in a ticket but they haven't responded.

Besides which, it's a PS4 copy that I ordered, so I don't think that would work for me.

I'm not alone from what I've read. They sent out the shipping confirmation at roughly the same time to several people I've spoken to including the aforementioned friend. But apparently if you phone up they're giving the excuse that you needed to use express delivery (not an option where in the UK for Steep) to recieve the game at launch and apparently they're also telling people that they can't be refunded. I'm ok with that personally because I used the Ubisoft store purely for the 20% discount, but that is reaaaallly shoddy customer service, particularly when considering that the confirmation details explicitly mentioned that they would attempt to get the game out for launch day delivery.

vanessann
12-21-2017, 08:50 AM
From my perspective as an online retailer, if your package carried by FedEx has no info for two days, then it is probably that the seller has not shipped your goods yet. So, contact seller or wait for a few more days would be a good decision. And to track FedEx packages, you can go to this fedex tracking (https://www.trackingmore.com/fedex-tracking.html)site.

UbiGabrinth
03-06-2019, 08:16 PM
I'm closing this thread to prevent future spam. Please make a new post if you have similar issues and need our assistance. Please note that we can't directly help with Ubisoft Store issues on the forums, so it's best to reach out directly (https://support.ubi.com/) to our team.