PDA

View Full Version : OLEG, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, NO BUT.

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 11:59 AM
a BiG Thank @ Oleg & Team

It is Great!

there is no "but" to say so far, well i m sure with the time there will be find here and there some little bugs, where is not, but over all it is a Masterpiece.

The FM remeber me to the Il2 FM and its great i can use again real fly manovers and tactics like in books and they work.

I also like the new FM taht if u get slower u stall faster so cant pull the stick so much back anymore if u slow.
Hope this is also modelled for all planes not just for 190 109 or.

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 11:59 AM
a BiG Thank @ Oleg & Team

It is Great!

there is no "but" to say so far, well i m sure with the time there will be find here and there some little bugs, where is not, but over all it is a Masterpiece.

The FM remeber me to the Il2 FM and its great i can use again real fly manovers and tactics like in books and they work.

I also like the new FM taht if u get slower u stall faster so cant pull the stick so much back anymore if u slow.
Hope this is also modelled for all planes not just for 190 109 or.

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 12:25 PM
k

patch is great,
fm much more realistic
nice eye candy
great work !

only thing i figured out is ships are still a bit hard to destroy online (big one takes 6 or more torpedos , even some 1000lb bombs wont knock em out - i dont expect the ship to explode by one hit, but a torpedo leaves a big hole in the ship and therefore it should sink after 2-3 torpedos. it would also be nice if ships would burn when they were hit. (like in flanker 2)

but think sometime there will be anouther patch

dont listen to those whinners that screamed for more realism but flew the "ueber" planes online and now are sad cause theyr planes arent as good anymore.

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 04:46 PM
pipgig wrote:
- a BiG Thank @ Oleg & Team
-
- It is Great!
-
<trim>

I second that - have only scratched the surface so far but it all looks good.

First things I looked at:
I-16 no longer invulnerable to light MGs from the 6 (can still take a beating but the control surfaces now get damaged - which will knock him down with enough hits).
P-40 no longer explodes - seems like a very nice ride now, will have to give it a closer look.
Mk108 now shoots straight - seems more like it was in IL2.
P-47 50 cal battery is quite a bit more effective.
FW190 has improved performance - now with elevator authority!!!
Ju87-G can kill T34 with side and rear low angle shots - scored kills vs frontal with higher dive angle. Huge improvement over the old tennis ball guns.
What a pity work must intervene /i/smilies/16x16_robot-sad.gif

Salute!

Athos

"When first under fire and you're wishful to duck, don't look nor take heed at the man that is struck, be thankful you're living, and trust to your luck, and face to your front like a soldier"
ex. Rudyard Kipling

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 11:05 PM
may be just me but im sure vvs planes eg:lag7 and yak3 dont stall or as much as they should, now the luftwaffe planes stall like crazy......

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 11:15 PM
Love it, totally worth the wait, made this a totally new sim/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

"Ich bin ein Wuergerwhiner"

"The future battle on the ground will be preceded by battle in the air. This will determine which of the contestants has to suffer operational and tactical disadvantages and be forced throughout the battle into adoption compromise solutions." --Erwin Rommel

http://lbhskier37.freeservers.com/Mesig.jpg
--NJG26_Killa--

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 03:06 AM
VERY GOOD WORK.

"Tis better to work towards an Impossible Good, rather than a Possible Evil."

SeaFireLIV.

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 03:09 AM
Yes, ignore the idiots. Those of us who are enjoying the game are not posting anything because we are too busy flying it!

Good job!

<hr width="400">Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and have their
shoes!
http://members.rogers.com/teemaz/sig.jpg (http://www.jagdgeschwader1.com)