PDA

View Full Version : The Last Descendants plot holes?

joshoolhorst
11-28-2016, 11:24 PM
So I am really tired while typing this and I never made a review well whatever.
So there are a few things I don't understand or are just plain bad plot holes.

-Abrahams memories: It is not possible to read his memories because he has a child and how can his grandson control him anyway, because other people memories? He was a wast of time if you ask me.
- Owen suddenly can drive a motor/bike thing?
- Bike has a tracer but why didn't Monroe do something about that?
- Javier is gay but says her likes girls when he was in Cudgel Cormacs memories (btw Cudgel is freaking horrible name)
- The book almost let it sound like that all Assassin's have Eagle vision ALMOST btw I am tired.
- Monroe wants no person to know where the POE is... Tells everybody where it is for no reason, maybe he was just tired like me.

This are a few things right now I look into it tomorrow... When I stop playing games:)
And have a clear head of course.

SixKeys
11-28-2016, 11:32 PM
All humans have the innate ability to use Eagle Vision, according to the lore (since we're all descendants of Those Who Came Before). Most of them just never learn how to unlock it. When assassins begin their training, one of the first things they are taught is how to unlock this ability within themselves. Hence why someone relatively new like Adewale doesn't have EV in AC4 yet has learned how to use it by the events of Freedom Cry, only a few years later.

Elder-Kalakta
11-29-2016, 12:28 AM
Interesting point, SixKeys. I never actually thought of that. I always assumed he had it naturally for some reason. Nice to see that he had to unlock it like Desmond.

Javier is gay but says her likes girls when he was in Cudgel Cormacs memories (btw Cudgel is freaking horrible name)

I remember reading about a guy who was going through the memories of Aveline. He was a straight guy, but he could experience her feelings and even felt her attraction to men as well.

So it comes as no surprise that Javier felt attracted to women despite being gay because that's the whole mild temporary Bleeding Effect at work. When in an Animus, it's more than just looking at what they did, it's also feeling their experiences, hearing their thoughts (Charlotte could hear her ancestor's inner monologues etc).