PDA

View Full Version : Problem ACII

Seantravis
11-28-2016, 04:46 PM
Hi guys, i have a problem with AC II.

It has a strange lag, which I fixed by removing the control panel "Nvidia" the vertical sync. But after doing that and the game without lag seems to me a strange line to the center of the screen as if it were an interference (classical vertical sync line) but this does not go away if you start the vertical sync from the game, it goes away if the only active from nvidia panel. But if I do it I lags the game. The requirements I satisfy them quietly gtx770 I have a video card and an i5 processor ram 8 gig. Maybe it's windows 10? Once I played without problems. all updated drivers. Someone can help me to solve the problem? Sorry if I do not write well, I do not know very well write English and am using google translator XD;);)

Lysette88
11-29-2016, 09:03 AM
You could eventually try to set the game into another compatibility mode - by right clicking the exe file, choose properties and then you navigate to the compatibility settings and choose another windows version or your own specifically. Running it as administrator might help or not. It would be weird if it helps, but you never know. I have a pretty similar configuration to yours, as well i5 and 8GB RAM, but Nvidia 760GTX, and it runs flawlessly - but I am using windows 8.1 - maybe try this as compatibility setting.

GhostAssassinLT
11-30-2016, 01:04 PM
I just ran ACII on my system and I also get the interference, as you call it, when I disable the Vertical Sync.

Intel i7-6700K
ASUS Z170-A
16 GB RAM
MSI GeForece 970 GTX Gaming G4

Spank_Me_Susan
11-30-2016, 05:09 PM
hey,

so ive just bought this game but the only thing i get is this small brotherhood logo. the game wont start!!!.
ive been schearching for an awsner but i need your help.

kind regard's pim

edit: ive got a GTX 1070 and a i7-4790K 4.6 ghz and 16 gb of ram

strigoi1958
12-01-2016, 02:12 PM
Hi BLIZ, it would have been better if you had started your own thread but have you looked here? http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/984398-PC-ACU-Troubleshooting-Guide-And-Possible-Solutions