PDA

View Full Version : SAETTA??!!?!?



Luftcaca
07-11-2004, 10:31 AM
Are we gonna get it someday?

I saw all the cool stuff about Italians planes lately and Im really enthousiastic about that but I think we also need the Saetta!

According to what I read, 22 Gruppo started to use the Saetta on the Eastern front from August 1941 and 21 Gruppo joined em 8 months later also equipped with Saetta.

they shot down 85 russian planes vs only 15 casualties...wow makes ya realise just how bad were the russian pilots in 1941/early 1942... lol

http://www.ifrance.com/boussourir/luftcaca.jpg

Formerly ''known'' as Gunther Aeroburst

Luftcaca
07-11-2004, 10:31 AM
Are we gonna get it someday?

I saw all the cool stuff about Italians planes lately and Im really enthousiastic about that but I think we also need the Saetta!

According to what I read, 22 Gruppo started to use the Saetta on the Eastern front from August 1941 and 21 Gruppo joined em 8 months later also equipped with Saetta.

they shot down 85 russian planes vs only 15 casualties...wow makes ya realise just how bad were the russian pilots in 1941/early 1942... lol

http://www.ifrance.com/boussourir/luftcaca.jpg

Formerly ''known'' as Gunther Aeroburst

PBNA-Boosher
07-11-2004, 10:51 AM
Ya whiner! lol!

Maybe, just maybe, check the Netwings dev. update forums once in a while. You might learn something there, say, like:

These Italian planes are well on their way to getting done:

Mc.200
Mc.202
Mc.205
Sm.79

Finished
Re.2000

Boosher
_____________________________
"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."
-Gandalf

269GA-Veltro
07-11-2004, 11:08 AM
- MC 202, MC 205, G 55 completed: model and cockpit. Sent to Oleg.

- Re 2000 completed: cockpit need textures.

- MC 200: WIP, it will be fliable.

- Re 2001 and SM 79 WIP.

P.S.: MC 200 is a priority, don't worry. With Saetta will go to take care of I-16 at its home, low altitude.......in dog fight.

269GA~Veltro
http://ourworld.cs.com/VeltroF/VELTROVELTROVELTRO.JPG
www.269ga.it (http://www.269ga.it)

Luftcaca
07-11-2004, 11:11 AM
wow!
thx for the infos and...dare I say...AWESOME WORK VELTRO!!! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.ifrance.com/boussourir/luftcaca.jpg

Formerly ''known'' as Gunther Aeroburst

269GA-Veltro
07-11-2004, 11:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Luftcaca:
wow!
thx for the infos and...dare I say...AWESOME WORK VELTRO!!! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.ifrance.com/boussourir/luftcaca.jpg

Formerly ''known'' as Gunther Aeroburst<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you very much mate, but you have to thank the others...i'm not a modeller.http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Axis reinforcements are coming!!! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

269GA~Veltro
http://ourworld.cs.com/VeltroF/VELTROVELTROVELTRO.JPG
www.269ga.it (http://www.269ga.it)

jagdmailer
07-11-2004, 11:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Veltro:
- MC 202, MC 205, G 55 completed: model and cockpit. Sent to Oleg.

- Re 2000 completed: cockpit need textures.

- MC 200: WIP, it will be fliable.

- Re 2001 and SM 79 WIP.

P.S.: MC 200 is a priority, don't worry. With Saetta will go to take care of I-16 at its home, low altitude.......in dog fight.

269GA~Veltro
http://ourworld.cs.com/VeltroF/VELTROVELTROVELTRO.JPG
http://www.269ga.it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fantastic news!!!!!

I have been waiting for a long time for flyable Mc. 200 Seatta & Mc. 202 Folgore. I can hardly wait for a Full Italian fighter campaign 21 & 22 Gruppo in Southern Ukraine/Russia circa 1941-1943.

BTW Veltro, did I see before on Netwings external models of the Cant Z. 506 float plane and Cant Z. 1007bis bomber along with the ones you mentioned on that site ?

Thanks a lot for your group's efforts.

JagdMailer

Luftcaca
07-11-2004, 01:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Veltro:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Luftcaca:
wow!
thx for the infos and...dare I say...AWESOME WORK VELTRO!!! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.ifrance.com/boussourir/luftcaca.jpg

Formerly ''known'' as Gunther Aeroburst<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you very much mate, but you have to thank the others...i'm not a modeller.http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Axis reinforcements are coming!!! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

269GA~Veltro
http://ourworld.cs.com/VeltroF/VELTROVELTROVELTRO.JPG
http://www.269ga.it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yeah!
Congrats to ALL THE TEAM who made that possible, and lets hope those birds will have decent FM and DM's to justify the quality of the skins and models http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

talking about flight model, I reckon the Saetta should handle pretty much like the Fiat G.50 right?

http://www.ifrance.com/boussourir/luftcaca.jpg

Formerly ''known'' as Gunther Aeroburst

jagdmailer
07-11-2004, 01:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Luftcaca:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Veltro:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Luftcaca:
wow!
thx for the infos and...dare I say...AWESOME WORK VELTRO!!! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.ifrance.com/boussourir/luftcaca.jpg

Formerly ''known'' as Gunther Aeroburst<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you very much mate, but you have to thank the others...i'm not a modeller.http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Axis reinforcements are coming!!! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

269GA~Veltro
http://ourworld.cs.com/VeltroF/VELTROVELTROVELTRO.JPG
http://www.269ga.it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yeah!
Congrats to ALL THE TEAM who made that possible, and lets hope those birds will have decent FM and DM's to justify the quality of the skins and models http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

talking about flight model, I reckon the Saetta should handle pretty much like the Fiat G.50 right?

http://www.ifrance.com/boussourir/luftcaca.jpg

Formerly ''known'' as Gunther Aeroburst<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure about handling, but it should be a little faster than the G-50 - about 30-35 km/h faster.

Jagd

Luftcaca
07-11-2004, 01:54 PM
yep, I think the Saetta could reach 470 km/h and according to the FB datas, the G.50 couldnt exceed 445 km/h so the Saetta should be slightly better than the G.50

http://www.ifrance.com/boussourir/luftcaca.jpg

Formerly ''known'' as Gunther Aeroburst

jagdmailer
07-11-2004, 02:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Luftcaca:
yep, I think the Saetta could reach 470 km/h and according to the FB datas, the G.50 couldnt exceed 445 km/h so the Saetta should be slightly better than the G.50

http://www.ifrance.com/boussourir/luftcaca.jpg

Formerly ''known'' as Gunther Aeroburst<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mc. 200 Saetta could reach 502 Km/h according to most sources.

Fiat G. 50 Freccia was limited to 445km/h to 470km/h depending on the source.


Jagd

Luftcaca
07-11-2004, 02:22 PM
yep you are right dude now that I think about it, it could reach 500 km/h

even if the Saetta was clearly underpowered compared to the Hurricane Mk1 (870 hp vs 1030 hp) the Saetta was only VERY slightly slower than the Hurricane

http://www.ifrance.com/boussourir/luftcaca.jpg

Formerly ''known'' as Gunther Aeroburst

wants flyable:

early 110's
IL-10
Pe-3