PDA

View Full Version : Antico district completion glitch (ACB PS4)

LoyalACFan
11-28-2016, 12:46 PM
Well, this is rather frustrating. I just purchased my final building in the Antico district (and all of Rome, for that matter), the Terme de Diocleziano, and I'm still at 97%. The stats screen says I have renovated 100% of the shops and purchased 100% of the monuments.

I think I'm screwed, and it just HAD to be the last friggin one in the entire game :nonchalance: Any fixes or advice would be greatly appreciated.

RobertMcSassin
11-28-2016, 01:53 PM
Look for one of the faction buildings...I remember something like that happening to me too, and it turned out to be one of them little icons that I'd missed...

Hope you find whatever it is... :) ...

LoyalACFan
12-02-2016, 11:00 AM
Well, I have a bit of egg on my face. Turns out it was the tunnel entrance at Palazzo Laterano, tucked away beneath a cluster of other icons. Apparently, tunnels aren't included in your renovation percentage in the stats screen, but do count toward your overall completion of Rome.

Thanks for the help anyway, Robert! Mods, feel free to close this if needed.

Black_Widow9
12-02-2016, 09:34 PM
Glad you got it! This may help other players so I'm going to leave it open and move it to the Hints & Tips Forum (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/279-Assassin-s-Creed-Hints-amp-Tips). ;)

RobertMcSassin
12-03-2016, 11:17 AM
Awesome!...Pesky tunnel entrances!... :D ...

Fair dues, glad you found it... :) ...