PDA

View Full Version : I have a question/problem, with the Ezio Collection with AC Brotherhood

ERICATHERINE
11-28-2016, 05:32 AM
I just finnished the sequence 2, but didn't start sequence 3 yet. Is it normal, I don't see the arlequins, which I need to punch until k.o. for a trophy? :confused:

RobertMcSassin
11-28-2016, 07:21 AM
You sure that trophy's still in there?...I know I haven't properly looked at the list of them, but the quick rundown I did seemed like there was a hella load missing, somehow...Like they're not the individual games' trophies, but "The Ezio Collection"'s trophies...And thus, less overall...Dunno...Like I said, I haven't properly looked...

Perhaps they've just taken the harlequins out altogether... :D ...Bloody jingly muppets!!...

ERICATHERINE
11-28-2016, 08:27 AM
You sure that trophy's still in there?...I know I haven't properly looked at the list of them, but the quick rundown I did seemed like there was a hella load missing, somehow...Like they're not the individual games' trophies, but "The Ezio Collection"'s trophies...And thus, less overall...Dunno...Like I said, I haven't properly looked...

Perhaps they've just taken the harlequins out altogether... :D ...Bloody jingly muppets!!...

I can confirm the trophy is there for the ps4 version. Since I want to get the platinum trophy, I made a list of every trophy that I would not get by doing the things I was sure to do. The ones I still miss are the one where I have to jump and use a parachute from the castle where we save Caterina, the one that need me to Finnish 10 faction challenges, the one that make me steal a town crier that I just payed, make a double air assassination from a parachute, kill 10 guards by using 1 time the arrow attack from my recruit, win 10000 f in a dice game, win the maximum of f that can be win in one hand to hand combat where Bartolomeo is and finnaly the one which I made this thread for.

So, can anyone answer my question of the first comment of the thread, please? ^-^

Sigma 1313
11-28-2016, 11:21 AM
If I remember correctly you have to beat sequence 3 not just get to sequence 3. Also, I heard some problems of the Harlequin not spawning, so you just need to run away and return

RobertMcSassin
11-28-2016, 01:51 PM
I can confirm the trophy is there for the ps4 version. Since I want to get the platinum trophy, I made a list of every trophy that I would not get by doing the things I was sure to do. The ones I still miss are the one where I have to jump and use a parachute from the castle where we save Caterina, the one that need me to Finnish 10 faction challenges, the one that make me steal a town crier that I just payed, make a double air assassination from a parachute, kill 10 guards by using 1 time the arrow attack from my recruit, win 10000 f in a dice game, win the maximum of f that can be win in one hand to hand combat where Bartolomeo is and finnaly the one which I made this thread for.

So, can anyone answer my question of the first comment of the thread, please? ^-^

I stand corrected... :) ...My thanks for the enlightenment...

I can see me not getting the Platinum this time... :D ...

ERICATHERINE
11-28-2016, 06:33 PM
I stand corrected... :) ...My thanks for the enlightenment...

I can see me not getting the Platinum this time... :D ...

You're welcome. Don't be too hasty. From my point of view, the platinum trophy is easily obtanable. The hardest trophy I still have to get is the one that need me to complete 10 faction challenges. ^-^

If I remember correctly you have to beat sequence 3 not just get to sequence 3. Also, I heard some problems of the Harlequin not spawning, so you just need to run away and return

Thanks. ^-^

LoyalACFan
11-28-2016, 07:41 PM
You have to build La Volpe Addormentata before any of the content from the Da Vinci Disappearance will show up, because the first mission of the DLC takes place there. You actually don't need to beat the entire sequence, just finish La Volpe's first mission (southwest corner of the map) and you should be good.

SixKeys
11-28-2016, 11:23 PM
I was wondering about the same thing while playing the PS3 version recently, but the Harlequins didn't show up for me until one of the later sequences. Maybe seq. 6 or something. Also for some of them you need to run around the spot where they're supposed to appear several times before they show up.

LoyalACFan
11-29-2016, 01:23 AM
I was wondering about the same thing while playing the PS3 version recently, but the Harlequins didn't show up for me until one of the later sequences. Maybe seq. 6 or something. Also for some of them you need to run around the spot where they're supposed to appear several times before they show up.

Weird... I've gotten three of them, and the first one popped up literally right after building La Volpe's inn. I'm on Seq. 7 now and I've gotten two more since then.

ERICATHERINE
11-29-2016, 02:05 AM
You have to build La Volpe Addormentata before any of the content from the Da Vinci Disappearance will show up, because the first mission of the DLC takes place there. You actually don't need to beat the entire sequence, just finish La Volpe's first mission (southwest corner of the map) and you should be good.

Thanks. In that case, I'll try the arlequins once I'll have done the La Volpe mission. If it don't work, I'll try again after I'll have finnished sequence 3. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
11-29-2016, 07:29 PM

It didn't work. I'll try to Finnish sequence 3 entirely, in that case. We'll see if that will be the solucion to the problem. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
11-30-2016, 06:06 AM
It seems I was wrong. After having failed to see an arlequin, I did 1 of Volpe's side missions and the end of that mission was really near the campagna arlequin, so I checked and he was there. So, I now have the trophy. Thanks for your help. ^-^

bickle77
12-29-2016, 09:45 PM
It seems I was wrong. After having failed to see an arlequin, I did 1 of Volpe's side missions and the end of that mission was really near the campagna arlequin, so I checked and he was there. So, I now have the trophy. Thanks for your help. ^-^

Can you remind me what/where Volpe's side missions are? The Harlequins are not there and I've played through all the main sequences?

bickle77
12-29-2016, 10:58 PM
Can you remind me what/where Volpe's side missions are? The Harlequins are not there and I've played through all the main sequences?

S'OK found the harlequins. They started appearing once I'd started the Da Vinci Disappearance

ERICATHERINE
12-30-2016, 03:19 AM
S'OK found the harlequins. They started appearing once I'd started the Da Vinci Disappearance

Well you don't have to beat the da Vinci disapearence for it to work. From what I heard, they sometimes don't appear when they are supposed to. If that happen, all you have to do is to look somewhere else while being far enough. ^-^