PDA

View Full Version : Raining Cameos

biggie_101
06-06-2004, 06:48 PM
This place needs a specific place for games, ya'know to make things interesting since discussion is limited until the game actually comes out

so here we go-
just name suprise movie/tv/music celeb cameos from movies, music videos, tv or whatever

example- Johnathan Davis (Korn lead singer): sometime inbetween the making of the movie "Queen of the Damned" and his work in making the movie soundtrack, he slipped in a quick line to the main character at the Concert Enterance Scene.

so yeah, i found that pretty cool. what do you guys have?

__________________________________________________ __________
"I LOVE Crisco"

biggie_101
06-06-2004, 06:48 PM
This place needs a specific place for games, ya'know to make things interesting since discussion is limited until the game actually comes out

so here we go-
just name suprise movie/tv/music celeb cameos from movies, music videos, tv or whatever

example- Johnathan Davis (Korn lead singer): sometime inbetween the making of the movie "Queen of the Damned" and his work in making the movie soundtrack, he slipped in a quick line to the main character at the Concert Enterance Scene.

so yeah, i found that pretty cool. what do you guys have?

__________________________________________________ __________
"I LOVE Crisco"

Speedyserd
06-07-2004, 09:30 AM
Cornell West in the Matrix Reloaded and Matrix Revolutions. He was one of the counselmen in Zion... the black one with glasses and a fro. I think he had the most lines of the counselmembers but don't quote me on that.
Oh, and Cornell West is famous on our campus due to his arguments about racial equality a few years ago with the university president and then him transfering to Princeton. Maybe it wasnt that issue but he is well known at school since he was a professor.

http://img67.photobucket.com/albums/v204/speedyserd/2CUTE.jpg