PDA

View Full Version : Steep N' Friends (PC)

Rettef
11-26-2016, 10:31 AM
I have noticed that some people are not getting the full joy out of steep due to the lack of friends, so i made a Steam group called " Steep N' Friends " to help players play to the games full potential! Join up!

Thraenor
11-30-2016, 07:25 PM
Hey, I would like to join this group. My friends didn't buy steep so i need someone else to play. :)

Freakiebeakie
12-01-2016, 12:03 PM
anybody can add me on Uplay , name Freakiebeakie

Ubi-Surulies
12-01-2016, 12:58 PM
Hey all!

I've moved this thread in this new sub-forum.

Have fun and see you in the mountains! :)

Thanks,
Surulies

PatFTW14
12-01-2016, 10:22 PM
Hey, I would like to join this group. My friends didn't buy steep so i need someone else to play. :)

Yeah man i need some people to play with me on steep. If you were to add me on steam (Patiboy) or uplay (PatFTW14)

yarojackson
12-02-2016, 03:54 PM
Hey guys, i would be excited to ride with real riders, who have huge experience in various locations woldwide. Lets be in touch and ride together!
I am also planning to shoot some steep video clips so if you feel to deal with such fun - find me in uplay on PC yarojackson and lets ride really [DEEP] and dope steeps)
420 riders are truly welcome))

Kirdina
12-06-2016, 04:05 AM
HeyGuys :cool:

I've added some of you to Uplay. I'll ride with ya'll sometime if possible :)

Uplay name: Kirdina

Going for all the world records!

mongfevned
12-08-2016, 05:05 AM
also added some to my FL - maybe we ride together sometimes and if u guys need i have my own TS3 server if u want to use it i will send u the addy. my name uplay and steam is mongfevned - very easy ;)

Kozma
12-08-2016, 11:38 PM
add me on uplay: Kozma

konjo064
12-09-2016, 01:55 AM
Hey add me on Steam: konjo0613 or on Uplay: konjo064

asmose01
12-10-2016, 03:40 AM
Can anyone tell me why they decided not to allow for split screen on this game? So many great snow sports games have had it in the past and I was ready to pay the 80$ to get it but now that I can't sit with my daughter who loves to play this kind of game and enjoy the slopes together.

Do you think they may patch it in at some point?

I think I may wait a few weeks now before I buy it to see if it drops in price because of lack of ability to group up from what the forums say but when I do my tag is Asmose01 and I'd love to run with some people on the ps4 platform!

XenialJesse
12-14-2016, 10:58 AM
I have noticed that some people are not getting the full joy out of steep due to the lack of friends, so i made a Steam group called " Steep N' Friends " to help players play to the games full potential! Join up!

Can you provide a direct link? That would be helpful.

I'm XenialJesse, I've added everyone on this list. I'm in Australia, western time zone.

XenialJesse
12-14-2016, 11:00 AM
Can anyone tell me why they decided not to allow for split screen on this game? So many great snow sports games have had it in the past and I was ready to pay the 80$ to get it but now that I can't sit with my daughter who loves to play this kind of game and enjoy the slopes together.

Do you think they may patch it in at some point?

I think I may wait a few weeks now before I buy it to see if it drops in price because of lack of ability to group up from what the forums say but when I do my tag is Asmose01 and I'd love to run with some people on the ps4 platform!

I'd say unfortunately that will never happen. It would be really nice in this game, and would be a cool expansion (much better than more sports we barely care about), but it's too big a technical obstacle to be patch-worthy I think.

Mittens101
12-18-2016, 04:42 AM
Uplay: Mittens101
100% gold runs & working on WR's now, down for playing peoples challenges. Have 100% unlocked if you're missing anything