PDA

View Full Version : Fighting techiques....

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 02:06 AM
How you make him berserk and kill all the sand soldiers.. And I never could get the instant sand receive, i have a PC and I only got a instant sand receive once accidently...

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 02:06 AM
How you make him berserk and kill all the sand soldiers.. And I never could get the instant sand receive, i have a PC and I only got a instant sand receive once accidently...

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 12:21 PM
the berserk thing, when you got full sand tanks and full crescents, hold the special action button and press the time rewind button. All the bad guys freeze, then you hold the direction towards bad guys and hit the attack button, do that for each guy in turn. I think you have to hit them twice to take em out. New waves will get caught and frozen as well (for a while at least).

The only way I know to get instant hit / sand drain is to block with special action, and then counter with the dagger button - block until the bad guy is swinging at you, and just before he hits hit the dagger attack button (while still blocking). Timing is a bit awkward, but it makes fights damn easy when you get the hang of it.

You sound like you doing pretty well on the PC version - any tips on bar swinging? I just can't get up the tower (21% 'Climbing the Tower'), I think I need to do a wall jump from one bar to the next one directly above it, but it just won't work :-(

nemo

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 01:01 AM
Another way of doing the "instant reciving" is by vaulting over the enemie (use the wall to vault over the guys with the two blade stick in blue and the guys with the sword) then press the sword button once and then the daggar button. Its a very easy and effective move.

XyZspineZyX
12-15-2003, 12:16 AM
About bar swinging in 'Climbing the Tower' - jump off the pole toward the wall, RELEASE every button, and jump off the wall toward the upper pole.
Just be sure to release the buttons before jumping again.