PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy a Kenway Collection for current-gen?

LoyalACFan
11-25-2016, 05:37 PM
Just curious to see how well this would go over. I bought the Ezio Collection, primarily because I don't have access to my PS3 anymore, but don't think I'd spring for the Kenway one. I love AC4, but I already have it on PS4 and I doubt they'd remaster it enough to be noticeable. AC3 would need some serious bug fixing before I would consider buying it again, which is something the Ezio Collection didn't get. And tbh I don't really care about Rogue or Liberation.

BananaBlighter
11-25-2016, 06:21 PM
I don't think it should include AC4 if it did happen since that's already on PS4, but yes I would be interested in buying the other three just for the sake of owning the complete collection on one console, rather than split between the Xbox 360 and the PS4. Since the games need less of a graphical upgrade, I'm sure that maybe they'll have time for a bit of bug fixing instead.

RinoTheBouncer
11-25-2016, 06:26 PM
In a heartbeat.
It could bundle ACIII, ACIV, ACRo and AC:L, with all accompanying DLC. ACIV was already on PS4, so it can just be present on the collection with its DLC and updates, and all, but untouched. The others would just include the pre-order bonus items and of course remastered textures, frame-rate, models, animations..etc.

joelsantos24
11-25-2016, 06:37 PM
I don't think they'll do it that way, after all, next year will be the series 10 year anniversary, so it's likely they're going to release the anthology. I wouldn't remaster it though, considering how disappointing The Ezio Collection has been in that regard, in my opinion.

Galactus123
11-25-2016, 07:54 PM
I really want Assassin's Creed III for PS4. I was really disappointed when the rumored collection was revealed to be Ezio Collection. I was so looking forward playing AC3 again with stable framerate. It's my favorite AC game.

Righteous Angel
11-25-2016, 08:22 PM
I would like to see an AC3 and Rogue collection but put more effort into them this time Ubisoft.

I love this series of games and you haven't done them justice.

Pandassin
11-26-2016, 01:34 AM
You have no idea how badly I want AC3 on PS4. Even if there's no graphical upgrades. I just really, really want to play AC3 on PS4. It's basically unplayable on PS3 since the frame rate is so bad, it honestly looks like a slideshow.

Since it looks like Connor isn't getting a sequel, he should at least be able to arrive on PS4.

ERICATHERINE
11-26-2016, 04:17 AM
Just curious to see how well this would go over. I bought the Ezio Collection, primarily because I don't have access to my PS3 anymore, but don't think I'd spring for the Kenway one. I love AC4, but I already have it on PS4 and I doubt they'd remaster it enough to be noticeable. AC3 would need some serious bug fixing before I would consider buying it again, which is something the Ezio Collection didn't get. And tbh I don't really care about Rogue or Liberation.

Well, if ac4 is there, I would not buy it. I don't see why I would want to have that game 2 times on ps4. On the other hand, if ubisoft sell an America saga, which would include ac 3, rogue, liberation hd and all their dlc while correcting some bugs, I would buy day 1.

I would also like an Altair saga, which would include ac 1 and ac bloodline. Bloodline is the ac game that I haven't played that is the most like a main game. Also since that game, just like ac iii liberation is a portative console game, since ac liberation hd as been ported to an home console, I don't how it could be impossible for bloodline to get a port as well. ^-^

LoyalACFan
11-27-2016, 11:45 AM
TBH I'd much rather say screw the other three and focus exclusively on some kind of significant remaster/redux for AC3, as I think it's the one in the series that most obviously needs it. Great concept, constrained by dated hardware and overambition.

I'm never playing TOKW again though.

RobertMcSassin
11-28-2016, 07:29 AM
Yup...I'd definitely buy a properly done remaster of AC3 along with Black Flag, Rogue, Liberation and whatever else they decide to throw at us...

But mostly because AC3...My fave AC game, of course... :o ...

And my vote for a total overhaul of the original one too...Loving replaying it again, as I am now...But I feel like it'd be fun with all the later mechanics in too...But that's an entirely different topic altogether...so there... :D ....

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-01-2016, 03:27 AM
Definitely! Without a doubt :)

As most of you know, AC3 is my all time favorite AC game, so yes, bring it!! :D

I would like to see an AC3 and Rogue collection but put more effort into them this time Ubisoft.

I love this series of games and you haven't done them justice.

^This

Bipolar Matt
12-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Yes I would, in a heartbeat.

AC3 with all DLC, Black Flag with all DLC (including MacFarlane/Schick/Dr. Pepper exclusive items), Liberation and Rogue with the Templar Legacy Pack. All remastered. And with the flaw in the engine fixed in AC3 where Connor's robe colors are not reflected properly in cutscenes if not the default colors.

And a remaster of 1 while we're at it. Akin to the Director's Cut of AC1 they had on the PC. And attach Bloodlines to that as well. More of Altair's story.

MasterAssasin84
12-15-2016, 09:13 PM

In short absolutely ! the Kenway Saga in my view was so much more immersive and enjoyable , and as AC3 is one of my favourite instalments ( as I sitting with my fingers crossed it gets added to backwards compatibility ) it would be a worth while purchase simply for that reason .

RVSage
12-15-2016, 09:33 PM
Yes, Haytham, edward and connor were great characters

Xstantin
12-19-2016, 06:11 AM
Frozen lakes hype

ERICATHERINE
12-19-2016, 06:52 AM
Frozen lakes hype

Canoe hype. XD

Xstantin
12-21-2016, 02:24 AM
Canoe hype. XD

Indeed :). ACIII wait was something special for me. I still think it was THE game for the series. Given the reception for Ezio trilogy though, eh, I don't wanna be too pessimistic

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-21-2016, 03:37 AM
Frozen lakes hype

Want! God I wish this was in it.

del161227020713
12-22-2016, 01:51 AM
YES a million times I want all the 360 era games to be remastered, Got the Ezio collection now we just need 1, 3, Rogue and Liberation. I hope for the day :)