PDA

View Full Version : Uplay PC Client November 2016 Hotfix

Ubi-Johan
11-25-2016, 02:53 PM
Hello folks,

Today a small hotfix was released to the Uplay PC client.

Improved connection to authentication services when logged in for long periods of time. This should resolve some of the issues in which users where logged out due to inactivity

/ Johan

andynaruto10
11-27-2016, 05:47 PM
When are they gonna add the DLC menu for the old games?

El_Noruego
11-28-2016, 05:30 AM
Your hotfix may have adversely affected numerous people who are now unable to log into Uplay. Myself included. Please investigate.

Evax_
11-28-2016, 05:52 AM
Your hotfix may have adversely affected numerous people who are now unable to log into Uplay. Myself included. Please investigate.

This UBI please fix this!

RIFFRAFF1001
11-28-2016, 11:11 AM
hotfix not working as myself and others are in game and dispite the person been in game uplay cliant still says at the bottom that there is a problem with conecting to uplay and in game myself included says i have conected or others in the list have conected this has been going on for over a month now i am in the united kingdom my frends are elswere in the world like eu and usa and they get the same message at times we are getting kicked out of game for going off line hummmm no i dident i was still in game please look into what is happening with your uplay client.