PDA

View Full Version : Game crashing all the time!!! Can`t get 100% FRUSTRATION!!!!

woopyy
11-24-2016, 07:59 PM
SO after the patch game became unpleasant to play I`ve been trying to reach 100% completion in Jack the Ripper DLC And all i have to do is complete 1 Quest's side objective to scare /Frighten 3 enemies but I can`t because game crashes in the same spot all the time. Plus Riding carriage is pain in the *** cuz game freezes for 1-2 seconds every 10-15 second intervals thats very very annoying. Is there any plans for fixing it?

Alucard313313
11-27-2016, 10:48 PM
I've got the same issue since the new update
I may try a solution ... I will uninstall then reinstall the game again ... still I'm worried that I might lose my saves if I did it like that ... I'm still searching for a solution though

RobertMcSassin
11-28-2016, 07:25 AM
Sounds like 100% frustration to me?... :o ...

I jest...My sympathies...Perhaps these game companies can start to test these bloody updates on several console setups before they crap up peoples' games, eh?...

Tarfang
01-10-2017, 02:09 AM
SO after the patch game became unpleasant to play I`ve been trying to reach 100% completion in Jack the Ripper DLC And all i have to do is complete 1 Quest's side objective to scare /Frighten 3 enemies but I can`t because game crashes in the same spot all the time. Plus Riding carriage is pain in the *** cuz game freezes for 1-2 seconds every 10-15 second intervals thats very very annoying. Is there any plans for fixing it?

Are you refering to mission 3? All I need to do is hijack the carriage for 100% sync, but the game crashes every time I get to the final building. This is the only thing preventing me from getting Ripperologist.