PDA

View Full Version : OK, where's teh official patch? It's 6-22 today ;)



Willey
06-22-2004, 07:49 AM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

@LEXX_Luthor http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Willey
06-22-2004, 07:49 AM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

@LEXX_Luthor http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

DeerHunterUK
06-22-2004, 08:09 AM
Oh yeah lol. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/351.gif

No1_Moggy
-----
In memory of 'The Few'
http://www.lima1.co.uk/Sharkey/spitfire.jpg
The Tangmere Pilots - http://www.tangmerepilots-raf.co.uk/
Know your enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles, you will never be defeated.

carguy_
06-22-2004, 08:11 AM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/354.gif

http://carguy.w.interia.pl/tracki/sig23d.jpg

JG52Uther
06-22-2004, 10:02 AM
So whats all this about a patch http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/88.gif

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/JG52Uther/me109JG1.jpg JG52 The Butcherbirds

S 8
06-22-2004, 10:02 AM
Ok,I got to ask now,I have seen DeerHunterUks avatar for a while now and always wondered,what is it? http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

JG52Uther
06-22-2004, 10:04 AM
Looks a bit pervy to me http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/JG52Uther/me109JG1.jpg JG52 The Butcherbirds

tHeBaLrOgRoCkS
06-22-2004, 10:06 AM
Deerhunters avitar is Bagpuss a saggy old cloth cat but emily loved him http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif (fyi uk childrens program)

mcTOPGUNs
06-22-2004, 10:27 AM
2 weeks time

Visit TopGun's Website (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hj.carruthers/TopGun)
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v236/UKTopGun/Signitures/Il2TopGun.gif

S 8
06-22-2004, 10:37 AM
ah!Now I see it http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

NorrisMcWhirter
06-22-2004, 10:51 AM
Hi,

Two hopes.

Bob Hope and No Hope.

Cheers,
Norris

================================================== ==========

: Chris Morris - Blue Jam :
http://cabinessence.cream.org/

: More irreverence :
http://www.tvgohome.com/

: You've seen them... :
www.chavscum.co.uk (http://www.chavscum.co.uk)

dragonhart38
06-22-2004, 11:13 AM
is it expected today?

http://showcase.netins.net/web/pedalplane/P51.GIF

madsarmy
06-22-2004, 11:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tHeBaLrOgRoCkS:
Deerhunters avitar is Bagpuss a saggy old cloth cat but emily loved him http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif (fyi uk childrens program)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Watch out for the Mice on the Mouse Organ.
"We will wash him. We will scrub him" http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/blink.gif

http://mysite.freeserve.com/fbscreenshots/images/0-picture.jpg

"LOOK MUM NO HANDS!"

DeerHunterUK
06-22-2004, 01:21 PM
Yeah my avatar is indeed Bagpuss. I needed an avatar of a slightly battered old cat to go with my online nickname of Moggy. What better picture to use than that saggy old cloth cat from my childhood called Bagpuss.
"All in all, he's just an old, saggy cloth cat.
Baggy, and a bit loose at the seams.
But Emily loved him."
My personal fav from the show was Professor Yaffle.

No1_Moggy
-----
In memory of 'The Few'
http://www.lima1.co.uk/Sharkey/spitfire.jpg
The Tangmere Pilots - http://www.tangmerepilots-raf.co.uk/
Know your enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles, you will never be defeated.

tHeBaLrOgRoCkS
06-22-2004, 01:36 PM
Personally I thought Gabriel the frog was a bit scary but I was just a pup back then http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

NegativeGee
06-22-2004, 01:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tHeBaLrOgRoCkS:
Personally I thought Gabriel the frog was a bit scary but I was just a pup back then http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Frog? Gabriel the frog?

He was a Toad! and I liked him- he was great on the banjo, as all musical toads are http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/88.gif

Now how did it go......

"There was an old woman who lived in a shoe..."

"As weaponry, both were good, but in far different ways from each other. In a nutshell, I describe it this way: if the FW 190 was a sabre, the 109 was a florett, or foil, like that used in the precision art of fencing." - Günther Rall

http://www.invoman.com/images/tali_with_hands.jpg

Look Noobie, we already told you, we don't have the Patch!

tHeBaLrOgRoCkS
06-22-2004, 01:53 PM
I stand corrected but in my defence it has been nearly 25 years scince I watched the show ahh the memories stuff Big Brother bring back Trumpton ROFL

Indianer.
06-22-2004, 01:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by madsarmy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tHeBaLrOgRoCkS:
Deerhunters avitar is Bagpuss a saggy old cloth cat but emily loved him http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif (fyi uk childrens program)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Watch out for the Mice on the Mouse Organ.
"We will wash him. We will scrub him" http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/blink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lmao...i remember Bagpuss, he was great.

Professer Yaffle (the bookend): "you cant make chocolate biscuits out of butter beans"

Gabriel the toad: with his banjo

Charlie mouse

Madeline the Rag Doll

Mice on the mouse organ: "the marvellous mechanical mouse organ"


........."and when Bagpuss went to sleep, all his friends went to sleep"

.........."wake up and look at this thing that I bring"

IMHO the best ever kiddies program.....didnt they only make about 6 episodes?

http://www.fighter-collection.com/film/img/dark_blue_world.jpg

"Wer auf die preussische Fahne schwort, hat nichts mehr, was ihm selber gehort"

NegativeGee
06-22-2004, 02:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tHeBaLrOgRoCkS:
I stand corrected but in my defence it has been nearly 25 years scince I watched the show ahh the memories stuff Big Brother bring back Trumpton ROFL<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I was only pulling your leg!. Lol, lets have Campbellwick Green, Ivor the Engine and Mr. Benn back as well! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

And oooo guess who:

http://www.jedisparadise.co.uk/childrenstv/Bagpuss/Gabriel.jpg

"As weaponry, both were good, but in far different ways from each other. In a nutshell, I describe it this way: if the FW 190 was a sabre, the 109 was a florett, or foil, like that used in the precision art of fencing." - Günther Rall

http://www.invoman.com/images/tali_with_hands.jpg

Look Noobie, we already told you, we don't have the Patch!

Indianer.
06-22-2004, 02:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NegativeGee:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tHeBaLrOgRoCkS:
I stand corrected but in my defence it has been nearly 25 years scince I watched the show ahh the memories stuff Big Brother bring back Trumpton ROFL<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I was only pulling your leg!. Lol, lets have Campbellwick Green, Ivor the Engine and Mr. Benn back as well! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


HAHAHAHA


You forgot Bod, and Alberto Frog and his amazing animal band.............mmmmm raspberry i think!!


Lol...Derek Griffiths in You and Me haha,

oh dear its all flooding back, i'm having Zippy and Bungle flashbacks http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/88.gif

http://www.fighter-collection.com/film/img/dark_blue_world.jpg

"Wer auf die preussische Fahne schwort, hat nichts mehr, was ihm selber gehort"

ASM 1
06-22-2004, 02:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DeerHunterUK:
Yeah my avatar is indeed Bagpuss. I needed an avatar of a slightly battered old cat to go with my online nickname of Moggy. What better picture to use than that saggy old cloth cat from my childhood called Bagpuss.
"All in all, he's just an old, saggy cloth cat.
Baggy, and a bit loose at the seams.
But Emily loved him."
My personal fav from the show was Professor Yaffle.

No1_Moggy
-----<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bagpuss.... Ah childhood nostalgia http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/11.gif

S!

Andrew

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/asm016/WW2%20Stuff/Sig_Pic.jpg

DeerHunterUK
06-22-2004, 03:16 PM
What makes this thread even funnier is the fact that anyone who remembers Bagpuss has to over 25 surely. I feel sorry for the people reading this thread that haven't experienced Bagpuss in all his clothy goodness.

No1_Moggy
-----
In memory of 'The Few'
http://www.lima1.co.uk/Sharkey/spitfire.jpg
The Tangmere Pilots - http://www.tangmerepilots-raf.co.uk/
Know your enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles, you will never be defeated.

tHeBaLrOgRoCkS
06-22-2004, 03:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NegativeGee:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tHeBaLrOgRoCkS:
I stand corrected but in my defence it has been nearly 25 years scince I watched the show ahh the memories stuff Big Brother bring back Trumpton ROFL<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I was only pulling your leg!. Lol, lets have Campbellwick Green, Ivor the Engine and Mr. Benn back as well! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

And oooo guess who:

http://www.jedisparadise.co.uk/childrenstv/Bagpuss/Gabriel.jpg

"As weaponry, both were good, but in far different ways from each other. In a nutshell, I describe it this way: if the FW 190 was a sabre, the 109 was a florett, or foil, like that used in the precision art of fencing." - Günther Rall

http://www.invoman.com/images/tali_with_hands.jpg

Look Noobie, we already told you, we don't have the Patch!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yart!! that green dood still sends shivers doon me spine LOL

tHeBaLrOgRoCkS
06-22-2004, 03:28 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DeerHunterUK:
What makes this thread even funnier is the fact that anyone who remembers Bagpuss has to over 25 surely. I feel sorry for the people reading this thread that haven't experienced Bagpuss in all his clothy goodness.

No1_Moggy
QUOTE]

Aye happy memories from happier times (now where did my rose coloured specs get too?)

SeaFireLIV
06-22-2004, 03:36 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DeerHunterUK:
What makes this thread even funnier is the fact that anyone who remembers Bagpuss has to over 25 surely. I feel sorry for the people reading this thread that haven't experienced Bagpuss in all his clothy goodness.

No1_Moggy
-----
QUOTE]

You feel sorry for them? I liked the Wood****** because he was kind of logical and wise, but that Bagpuss scared the heck outta me; the way he slowly and weirdly came to life! And those mice were creepy too.

I saw a shop in Leicester with all cat stuff and it had a Bagpuss, I tell you a kept a wary eye on it!

edit: oh yea! and that girl dolly thing was also extra weird - :P

SeaFireLIV...


http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v31/SeaFireLIV/tirPC.jpg

Policing the skies.. :P

SeaFireLIV
06-22-2004, 03:45 PM
Agh! And that toad! It was creepy too!!

DuxCorvan
06-22-2004, 04:38 PM
"Ahhh... yes... Bagpuss. Those were the good times..."

http://stunned.net/dirt-cove/old-man.jpg

"Take, youngsters, here is da patch..."

http://whyfiles.org/183smoking/images/patch.jpg

- Dux Corvan -
http://www.uploadit.org/DuxCorvan/Altamira2.jpg
Ten thousand years of Cantabrian skinning.

ASH at S-MART
06-22-2004, 04:43 PM
http://www.charliecrow.co.uk/images/costumes/eye%20patch.jpg

ASH HOUSEWARES
http://www.thecobrasnose.com/images4/brucecampbellSMart.jpg

wayno7777
06-22-2004, 09:18 PM
What? No Mr. GreenJeans? I see the patch, I see the patch!

http://img74.photobucket.com/albums/v224/wayno77/Dux_Wreck.jpg
Any landing you can walk away from is a good one!

zetareticulan
06-22-2004, 09:28 PM
And who could forget the immortal...

Christopher Lillycrap!

Now there's a name to conjour with.

Anyway, back to the patch; erm any time round about now or maybe later will do fine for me.

JG52_Helgstrand
06-23-2004, 01:44 AM
http://img38.photobucket.com/albums/v117/Helgstrand/605460.jpg

Hptm.Helgstrand
JG52 Recruiting Officer
JG52 The Butcherbirds (http://www.geocities.com/jg52thebutcherbirds/)
http://img38.photobucket.com/albums/v117/Helgstrand/JG52Sig_06.jpg