PDA

View Full Version : Looking for steep buddy's

Freakiebeakie
11-24-2016, 12:02 PM
Hello all.

none of my friends are going to play STEEP (shame on them!), but i am :).
I think this game needs to be played with others that is why i made this Thread.
creating groups with people you meet on the mountain is nice but i prefer to have people in my friends list who play the game.
Then you can join their game and have fun together, playing together is also a great way to unlock dropzones etc.
So if there are more people like me who are looking for people to play with then maybe it is a good idea to invite each other.
My Uplay name is the same as here on the forums "Freakiebeakie" everybody who is going to play the game is welcome to invite me.

Freakiebeakie
11-26-2016, 09:59 AM
yes i pre ordered the gold edition also, can't wait to play the game :P

Rettef
11-26-2016, 10:16 AM
I will make a steam group called " Steep N' Friends " if you are looking for people to play join up in the group and there shouldnt be any problems finding anyone :)

Krucifixt
11-26-2016, 07:32 PM
Mines same too I'd be glad to add ya once its up and running ^.^

Freakiebeakie
12-01-2016, 12:06 PM
im not joining a steam group since i bought it at Uplay but everybody is welcome to add me on Uplay

Ubi-Surulies
12-01-2016, 12:58 PM
Hey all!

I've moved your thread in this new sub-forum.

See you in the mountains! :)

Thanks,
Surulies

ReeferCoach
12-01-2016, 04:25 PM
Hey guys, if you're looking for people to connect with others on steep, share challenges, screen shots, and extreme moments or just looking to have some raw fun. This is the group you guys are looking for . http://steamcommunity.com/groups/steeplife Steep life.