PDA

View Full Version : Graphic error

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 03:26 PM
Hi there, the installation of the game went fine, but then when i came round to playing it, it came up with this message

Your videocard NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 460 is not supported.
Your videocard does not support some required features ( MIN_SIMULTANEOUS_TEX_4 ).
Your videocard pixel shader version 0000 is below the minimum requirements.
Your videocard vertex shader version 0000 is below the minimum requirements.

i ignored it and went into the game, which worked but i couldn't see anything except a white screen with my cursor and the menu.
So i quit the game and downloaded the latest drivers for my nvidia geforce 4 64mb. Now the when i start the same message appears, but if i ignore it now it will not even start.
Please help Piers

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 03:26 PM
Hi there, the installation of the game went fine, but then when i came round to playing it, it came up with this message

Your videocard NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 460 is not supported.
Your videocard does not support some required features ( MIN_SIMULTANEOUS_TEX_4 ).
Your videocard pixel shader version 0000 is below the minimum requirements.
Your videocard vertex shader version 0000 is below the minimum requirements.

i ignored it and went into the game, which worked but i couldn't see anything except a white screen with my cursor and the menu.
So i quit the game and downloaded the latest drivers for my nvidia geforce 4 64mb. Now the when i start the same message appears, but if i ignore it now it will not even start.
Please help Piers