PDA

View Full Version : What is ''The Father of Understanding''?

joshoolhorst
11-22-2016, 11:29 PM
What is he I thought Templars don't believe in God or Satan stuff?
Why do they say this I have been trying to find out the last few days because I just thought ''wait what is that?''

Sorrosyss
11-22-2016, 11:46 PM
Now thats a question...

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1249485-The-Identity-of-The-Father-of-Understanding-(Spoilers)-Forums

rob1990312
11-23-2016, 03:42 AM
great original post sorrosys i would have thought cain or aita myself next to just a saying
@joshoolhorst i see u asking a lot of good questions on here but you have to understand that the creators dont have the same enthusiasm for the story as you and most fans. A lot of things in the lore are left open with no explanation purposely so another writer a few games dwn the line can pic up the thread and add there own twist to it such as what darby has done
assassins creed likes to give the impression that it is a deep planned out lore with more to happen kind of like an ice berg where you can see whats happening now ontop but there is also loads underneath to see in the future
but the truth is ac is an iceberg on a raft with nothing underneath it and is melting fast

Namikaze_17
11-23-2016, 06:13 AM
Originally it was just a saying that the Templars followed like how the Assassins follow the Creed.

But now it could be an actual person or thing or entity which sucks.