PDA

View Full Version : i need some help...cant install a thing

Paladin2k4
03-05-2004, 04:40 PM
ok so heres my problem. i install AEP, nothing happens. so i uninstall both FB and AEP. now when i put my origional cd in, nothing nada zilch. wont boot up. i tried opening it from the D drive, ive tried putting it in my buring drive. nothing. so now i am completely gameless.

AEP cd boots up like it shouldm just not the FB cd...help me im getting pissed off and sad

Paladin2k4
03-05-2004, 04:40 PM
ok so heres my problem. i install AEP, nothing happens. so i uninstall both FB and AEP. now when i put my origional cd in, nothing nada zilch. wont boot up. i tried opening it from the D drive, ive tried putting it in my buring drive. nothing. so now i am completely gameless.

AEP cd boots up like it shouldm just not the FB cd...help me im getting pissed off and sad

dwieser
03-05-2004, 05:06 PM
not quite sure what you are saying .so everything installed correctly but when you doubble click the icon on the desktop it does nothing or what does it do if you go to the program folder and klick on the exe explain a little ferther about exactly what you have tried so far

P4 3gig 9800xt

Paladin2k4
03-05-2004, 05:33 PM
hers the deal. i installed AEP sucessfully. i click play and nothing happened. so i unistalled AEP and also FB while i was at it. now when i put my fb cd, the autoplay doesnt come up and ask me to install the game, no matter what i do. so since i cant install fb, theres no point in reinstalling AEP.

ive tried opening it up manually, i can get into the cd but i cant get the autorun to kick in.

give me some ideas....ive tried to put it in my e dtive...nothing

dwieser
03-05-2004, 08:24 PM
go into your 1033 folder on your disk and double click on the autoplay icon thats in there

P4 3gig 9800xt

steve_v
03-05-2004, 08:27 PM
Be sure you have FB disc 1, not 2 (it happens), in the drive and it is smudge free.

AEP has arrived! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

http://www.geocities.com/g8tr45/domodance.txt