PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Error message

Gallorann
11-21-2016, 06:03 PM
So I recently bough Syndicate from Green Man Gaming for uPlay and everything downloaded and installed well and fine. Then when I pressed play the screen with the seizure warnings and stuff came p in the top left corner. I though OK, something is weird and I can probably fix it in game. Then right when I click to start it says ACS.exe has stopped working. I have tried some solutions that I have seen around but haven't found a fix. I have a dell laptop with Intel i7 core, 16 gb ram and 64-bit operating system. Please help me I don't wanna have wasted money. Oh yeah and I have Windows 10.

Black_Widow9
11-21-2016, 08:11 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Please contact our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/) with your specs and information so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks

Lysette88
11-22-2016, 04:42 AM
It might help to make sure, you run the game as administrator - especially when you have installed it on drive C. Another thing you can try is to set it into compatibility mode for windows 10. I myself have windows 8.1 and before I set it to compatibility mode for it and running it as administrator, I had issues with Syndicate, which disappeared after doing it like that.