PDA

View Full Version : Hello

P3lmeni
11-20-2016, 08:10 PM
Ubisoft hello,
I am so mad at you right now!! can t you make old ac game to support windows ten!!! I bought the game and I didn't know that's its don't support windows 10!!!!!!
Come on ubi, even far cry 1 support windows 10!! PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO US, DONT ME LIKE COD THAT DONT LISTEN TO THIERE FANS!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad ::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

strigoi1958
11-20-2016, 09:13 PM
Hi, Welcome to the forums.

What game are you talking about? I assume you can also run it in compatibility mode so it will run on windows 10.

EDIT: If you mean the first Assassin's Creed game from 2007 well, windows 10 didn't exist then so game developers cannot be responsible for making a game to run on an operating system that will be made in the future. :) you could complain to Microsoft for making an operating system that is not compatible with older programs and games :)

But anyway, if you are talking about AC1 then the very first time I typed ....Assassin's creed work on windows 10 ... A youtube video showed it running on windows 10.

It will always help if you say what game you are talking about.

GhostAssassinLT
11-20-2016, 09:47 PM
I don't understand what you're talking about P3lmeni...
I just started up Assassin's Creed (the very first game) on Windows 10 Professional and it's working perfectly. Initially I did have an issue with the dX10 version crashing when doing leap of faith (Alta´r would bounce off of the hay stacks and die), but I found a post on this forum that helped fix the issue so now the game is working perfectly.

Try the tip suggested in this post: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1481805-AC1-bug-Stopping-in-Mid-Air