PDA

View Full Version : Mixture working in 1.1?

MRoadster
09-05-2003, 07:44 AM
I haven't heard much on this topic lately and I haven't been around the boards very much in general, but I remember a while back that mixture controls weren't working in several planes. Has this been addressed in the latest patch?

MRoadster
09-05-2003, 07:44 AM
I haven't heard much on this topic lately and I haven't been around the boards very much in general, but I remember a while back that mixture controls weren't working in several planes. Has this been addressed in the latest patch?

XyZspineZyX
09-05-2003, 09:12 AM
hi,
I guess they havn't fixed /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-05-2003, 11:06 AM
mixture is now working for he111, auto mix on stuka works now (no smoking over 4800m).as in v1.1b, allison and merlin engined planes have no mixture control in game -seems to be the modelling is if they have auto rich function then they are 'stuck' on auto rich (with the exeption of p47 which has mixture control in game).there might be something else i've missed, haven't flown everything yet

MRoadster
09-05-2003, 05:56 PM
Guess we'll have to wait and see if those Merlins and Allisons will work properly. I guess with all the other issues with v1.1 the mixture issue is something for the next round.

bolox00 wrote:
- mixture is now working for he111, auto mix on stuka
- works now (no smoking over 4800m).as in v1.1b,
- allison and merlin engined planes have no mixture
- control in game -seems to be the modelling is if
- they have auto rich function then they are 'stuck'
- on auto rich (with the exeption of p47 which has
- mixture control in game).there might be something
- else i've missed, haven't flown everything yet
-
-