PDA

View Full Version : So why didn't minerva say ''stop the war''

joshoolhorst
11-19-2016, 03:34 PM
In AC3 she was angry because she hoped that Desmond would find this place (she didn't tell them in 2 where to find them though) and finish their work but the Templars and Assassin's wasted centuries... Why didn't you tell Ezio to make peace in the first place?

Look I am making a wiki for myself now because I always forget this **** so yeah
(opens wordpad)

Look I am really tired and I feel stupid not knowing hell in my old AC prime (2010-2012) I knew everything.

LoyalACFan
11-19-2016, 03:42 PM
Because, as I've said before, the endgame that played out in AC3 was very different than what was planned in the AC2 days, but I'll try to justify it for you :p

Headcanon says that she was only able to calculate Ezio's arrival at the Vault because her ability to foresee the future is limited in scope to the Pieces of Eden. Perhaps she can't see the future exactly, but rather, she can detect interactions between the Pieces and the Temples (remember how the whole Vault lit up when Ezio brought in the Apple and the Staff? Maybe that was like the Isu version of a "login," and Minerva was able to predict it). So she sent an A.I. broadcast to the exact moment when the Apple was brought to the Vatican Vault in 1499, and another to the moment when the Apple arrived at the Temple Vault in 2012. So she could foresee where the Apple would be in those specific moments when it was communicating with the Vaults, but had no way of knowing what would be going on in the meantime.

Just a theory.

joshoolhorst
11-19-2016, 04:02 PM
Because, as I've said before, the endgame that played out in AC3 was very different than what was planned in the AC2 days, but I'll try to justify it for you :p

Headcanon says that she was only able to calculate Ezio's arrival at the Vault because her ability to foresee the future is limited in scope to the Pieces of Eden. Perhaps she can't see the future exactly, but rather, she can detect interactions between the Pieces and the Temples (remember how the whole Vault lit up when Ezio brought in the Apple and the Staff? Maybe that was like the Isu version of a "login," and Minerva was able to predict it). So she sent an A.I. broadcast to the exact moment when the Apple was brought to the Vatican Vault in 1499, and another to the moment when the Apple arrived at the Temple Vault in 2012. So she could foresee where the Apple would be in those specific moments when it was communicating with the Vaults, but had no way of knowing what would be going on in the meantime.

Just a theory.

Makes a little bit more sense but not enough but still thanks I guess