PDA

View Full Version : AC2 PS4 Music Glitch

LoyalACFan
11-19-2016, 01:33 AM
Alas, the glitch from the PS3 days has returned with a vengeance. I've noticed that the ambient music (including the iconic synchronization motif) simply stops triggering after playing the game for a little while, and the only fix is to return to the root menu and restart the game. Otherwise, you're playing with no music, even in cutscenes. Which is a damn shame, because the OST is pretty much universally agreed to be among the best. This used to happen on the PS3, too, but it's happening way more frequently now (I've restarted three times in the first 5 hours). If this could be passed along to whomever it may concern, it would be much appreciated.

Update- just fooling around in-game trying to figure out the source of the glitch, I discovered that you can also temporarily fix the issue by changing your outfit in the Inventory screen. So we at least have a workaround :)

ERICATHERINE
11-19-2016, 06:38 AM
Update- just fooling around in-game trying to figure out the source of the glitch, I discovered that you can also temporarily fix the issue by changing your outfit in the Inventory screen. So we at least have a workaround :)

Thanks. It just happenned to me today. Or at least I think it started today, on ps4.

Also, I just saw you recently wrote your 8000th comment. How do you feel about it? ^-^

LoyalACFan
11-19-2016, 04:00 PM
Also, I just saw you recently wrote your 8000th comment. How do you feel about it? ^-^

Oh dayum. I didn't even notice. Who's a no-lifer?

<- This guy, lel

But yeah I've played around with it some more and it seems like the music sometimes gets rebooted after a loading screen, but only specific loading screens. Traveling from town to town doesn't seem to be working, but changing your outfit does. Aborting missions after the first cutscene has worked for me as well.

ERICATHERINE
11-19-2016, 04:49 PM
Oh dayum. I didn't even notice. Who's a no-lifer?

<- This guy, lel

But yeah I've played around with it some more and it seems like the music sometimes gets rebooted after a loading screen, but only specific loading screens. Traveling from town to town doesn't seem to be working, but changing your outfit does. Aborting missions after the first cutscene has worked for me as well.

^-^