PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes: Title Update 1.04

Rawrena
11-18-2016, 11:02 PM
Overnight, we are pushing Title Update 1.04 to the live environment to fix a few known issues that have been identified since launch. This patch does not include a fix to the seamless online issue that we are currently focusing on, more info will be available on that soon. In the meantime, here are a few things we could quickly fix while the online is being worked on:

[XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Emote Wheel Swap - Bug where emotes and weapon wheel become intermixed is now fixed
[XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Explicit NPC Model - We've updated one NPC model that was previously explicit. Nudity on other male and female NPCs has not been changed
[XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Phone App Disappears - Some players encountered a bug causing their phone apps to disappear. The fix will recover the missing apps
[XB1/PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / Nudle - Framerate during the “Limp Nudle” mission has been improved
[PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / PRO - PS4 Pro performance should be improved with this patch

We hope you're having a wonderful time playing Watch Dogs 2. Should you encounter any issues, please do not hesitate to check the Known Issues List (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1519636-Known-Issues-List-Updated-11-18-2016), and report them in this forum section (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1428-Technical-Support) if they are not listed there. We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve the game.

SaM5246xbl
11-18-2016, 11:55 PM
Why not just leave the NPC model alone and instead add a feature to turn nudity on/off. That should've been done about a year ago. How can a company always overlook such simple things?

jason34888xbox
11-19-2016, 01:04 AM
Overnight, we are pushing Title Update 1.04 to the live environment to fix a few known issues that have been identified since launch. This patch does not include a fix to the seamless online issue that we are currently focusing on, more info will be available on that soon. In the meantime, here are a few things we could quickly fix while the online is being worked on:

[XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Emote Wheel Swap - Bug where emotes and weapon wheel become intermixed is now fixed
[XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Explicit NPC Model - We've updated one NPC model that was previously explicit. Nudity on other male and female NPCs has not been changed
[XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Phone App Disappears - Some players encountered a bug causing their phone apps to disappear. The fix will recover the missing apps
[XB1/PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / Nudle - Framerate during the “Limp Nudle” mission has been improved
[PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / PRO - PS4 Pro performance should be improved with this patch

We hope you're having a wonderful time playing Watch Dogs 2. Should you encounter any issues, please do not hesitate to check the Known Issues List (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1519636-Known-Issues-List-Updated-11-18-2016), and report them in this forum section (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1428-Technical-Support) if they are not listed there. We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve the game.

How about aspect ratio problem of xbox one

jakey2439
11-19-2016, 11:06 AM
Why is my bug not fixed? i've been waiting over 3 days, when is the next update and will it include my bug? :( SIGH

[XB1/PS4][Bug / Glitch] Unable to Interact / Power to the Sheeple - If you get shot while tagging the billboard in this mission, you will be unable to complete the mission [In progress]

rcjonessnp175
11-19-2016, 12:40 PM
Dear devs, i have a PS4 pro and since this newest update i can see the graphics fidelity has taken a big step back. Noticing allot of shimmering and lack of Antialiasing on many objects. Also seems to me the shadow pop in is much more extreme. I have a request can we get the graphics fidelity back via an option, is the game no longer being super sampled at the original settings before patch? i dont mind 30 fps and if it dips it dips it is a console. I just have to say the game is good and it looked amazing on the ps4 pro before patch. Now it no longer looks good in my opinion.

armorw
11-19-2016, 01:21 PM
Thank you very much for this 1.04 patch!! This game is awesome!!

fauxtronic
11-19-2016, 01:21 PM
Did they screw around with the graphics on the legacy PS4 version as well? Maybe I'm imagining it but the fidelity seems worse on that version too.

mxovi
11-19-2016, 03:42 PM
Dear devs, i have a PS4 pro and since this newest update i can see the graphics fidelity has taken a big step back. Noticing allot of shimmering and lack of Antialiasing on many objects. Also seems to me the shadow pop in is much more extreme. I have a request can we get the graphics fidelity back via an option, is the game no longer being super sampled at the original settings before patch? i dont mind 30 fps and if it dips it dips it is a console. I just have to say the game is good and it looked amazing on the ps4 pro before patch. Now it no longer looks good in my opinion.

Yep after 1.04 patch on ps4 pro looks worst than before graphics - also some dialogs in main missions are buged - repeated / cuted.. Also please update the horrible turning wheels - especialy on bikes the suspensions does not fit.. Ordering cars/bikes from phone works strange after patch sometimes nothing hapen after 5 min is marked somewhere on map.. Anothere when u get in to car from passanger door then Marcus get out from passanger door again... How u can hack strip girl they dont have a phone /nudes/

When u do wheele on bike the shaking screen is annoying...

*EDIT* Game looks awesome Aiden cloak + ride on bike its so cool how smooth the cloak moving in wind and others peaces - can forgive pop ups :-)

rcjonessnp175
11-19-2016, 04:19 PM
I suppose theirs no way to roll back? Game looked allot better before

fauxtronic
11-19-2016, 06:55 PM
You can't roll back on PS4.

Also, their guy on Reddit is saying they haven't touched the graphics in this patch (https://www.reddit.com/r/watch_dogs/comments/5dp6eb/patch_notes_title_update_104/da69l45/).

rcjonessnp175
11-19-2016, 08:23 PM
I dont know i went from playing it this morning to not noticing any crazy jaggies or this amount of pop ups, then update came out updated started game back up and was like did they drop the resolution because it sure looks like it. ledges fences are now all much more jaggy and very noticeable also the pop ups of objects, cars and people. Im more of a Pc guy and before patch it looked great like it was running at that 1800p down sampled now it doesnt seem so, either way hope it all gets sorted.

Yofriends
11-21-2016, 10:31 AM
Hi,

My friend also experienced a graphic "downgrade" of the game on PS4 Pro after the 1.04 patch, and now the game seems to look exactly like the classic PS4 graphics (way more jaggies, more pop ups, etc)...

Hopefully the PS4 Pro enhanced graphics for this game was just accidentally disabled with this 1.04 patch, and will be back in the next patch.

Isnothere
11-23-2016, 03:35 AM
Is there a thread where we can ask for things to be patched into the game?

I would like to have the steering sensitivity settings (like the PC version has) patched into the console version of the game. Where can I ask for this, so developers read it and react?

Ubi-Elyon
11-24-2016, 01:31 PM
Is there a thread where we can ask for things to be patched into the game?

I would like to have the steering sensitivity settings (like the PC version has) patched into the console version of the game. Where can I ask for this, so developers read it and react?

Hi Isnothere,
You can post your technical issues in the tech forum (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1428-Technical-Support) or for feedback/suggestion here (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1235-Suggestions-amp-Feedback).

Falkanox_
11-24-2016, 07:31 PM
Bonjour, j'adore watch dogs 2, autant que le solo et le multijoueur. J'ai une question : Y'aura t-il de nouvelles activités en multijoueurs ? Si oui, quand ? Merci de la réponse

Ubi-Elyon
11-25-2016, 02:07 PM
Bonjour, j'adore watch dogs 2, autant que le solo et le multijoueur. J'ai une question : Y'aura t-il de nouvelles activités en multijoueurs ? Si oui, quand ? Merci de la réponse

Hello, this is an english speaking forum, you can refer to the french one (http://forums-fr.ubi.com/) to speak in your language :)

SaintHedgehog
12-04-2016, 12:34 AM
I actually haven't seen much nudity at all except that strip club