PDA

View Full Version : They have ruined climbing in Ezio Collection

Galactus123
11-18-2016, 11:20 AM
They have ruined climbing in Assassin's Creed II Ezio Collection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmnJvv-peF4

Around 1:24. Original version first and then the remaster. It's like some animations are missing in the remaster. I was thinking about buying this but not anymore. If the climbing is really like that they have ruined the game.

m4r-k7
11-18-2016, 11:52 AM
Pretty sure these are glitches as I have seen tons of footage that has normal climbing.

D.I.D.
11-18-2016, 02:23 PM
This is why God(s) made PCs, tbh

In all seriousness, they are glitches. The low poly model is appearing by accident, which is something that other glitch videos showed in Mafia III and yet I didn't see it happen once in the entire game. We know from other videos that the climb speed isn't like that, and the game always had rare moments where the models wouldn't connect.

It always looks awful when people condense these errors into short videos, but the game may well be nothing like this for you. Don't panic yet.

cawatrooper9
11-18-2016, 03:33 PM
It looks bad, but remember: It's cool to hate on Ubisoft these days. As others before me have said, it's very possible that these are just some glitchy segments.

I remember I was honestly confused at the hate Unity first got when it was released, as I didn't personally have any graphical or technical problems with it at all. I think this might be a similar case of people seeing a glitch or two and over-exaggerating it.

uggabugg
11-18-2016, 04:07 PM
i played this game for hours yesterday, i did not encounter a single glitch.

Megas_Doux
11-19-2016, 12:09 AM
Meh!!!!

That happened to me in the original, that's just a glitch.....

LoyalACFan
11-19-2016, 12:43 AM
I've played through to the Florence escape, and encountered absolutely no issues that weren't there in the original. The only new issue I've noticed is a recurring glitch with the music, which I'm about to make a thread about.