PDA

View Full Version : Truble with my MIC

BijomBoom
11-17-2016, 09:24 PM
Hi,
I`v back to play RB6 few days ago and i notice that i cant use my MIC in game.
When i start game i see in the score board that i "dont have mic"...but i do have.
I`v looked for guides in Youtube and Google but i checked that my mic in pc is default like the game.
i`ll be plized if u help me.

moistSockS_
11-18-2016, 12:15 AM
Your lucky this problem has happens to me since 4.3 It's on reported issues and will be done who knows when

Ubi-BrokenNinja
11-18-2016, 01:34 AM
Hi,
I`v back to play RB6 few days ago and i notice that i cant use my MIC in game.
When i start game i see in the score board that i "dont have mic"...but i do have.
I`v looked for guides in Youtube and Google but i checked that my mic in pc is default like the game.
i`ll be plized if u help me.

Hey RB6GeT_RiGHT,

Please make sure you have updated your computer with the latest audio files for your microphone.

If you have done that, go ahead and submit a support ticket to our customer support team HERE (https://support.ubi.com/en-US)so they can help troubleshoot this with you.

Your lucky this problem has happens to me since 4.3 It's on reported issues and will be done who knows when

Hey @TimeToRule,

Do you already have a ticket in with our customer support team?

J.Vaal
11-18-2016, 07:50 AM
some reason this problem issued only to pc who's regional settings setup for cyrillic, basically dev forgot about rus lnge when changed new voice system since 4.3 think patch.
anyway! i'm sure, if in same pc/machine install original os with English regional setts everything will works fine. no one tried yet but as far i know its should help. (changing language may help, but originally some drivers maybe been installed at rus)

p.s.
not for everyone quick fix works via renaming recording device

Ubi.Fireblade
11-18-2016, 10:44 AM
Just go to your Record settings in Windows right click on your connected default Microfone open settings and rename it into "Mic" this fixed same problem to me

Ddeariger
11-18-2016, 12:50 PM
The problem is i bought R6 season pass about 3-4 days ago.. along with my friends.
I didnt download the game but they did and i took backup from them to play the game.
Yesterday there was an update is steam which is linked to uplay for the 5.1 or "RED CROW" patch
i coudnt download it for some reason . They were making me download the whole game again. I tool backup again from
them but this time it didnt work but increased my download file size to 65 gb approx... Why is this happening to me..
Anyone any clue ? And how to fix it ?

J.Vaal
11-18-2016, 06:54 PM
The problem is i bought R6 season pass about 3-4 days ago.. along with my friends.
I didnt download the game but they did and i took backup from them to play the game.
Yesterday there was an update is steam which is linked to uplay for the 5.1 or "RED CROW" patch
i coudnt download it for some reason . They were making me download the whole game again. I tool backup again from
them but this time it didnt work but increased my download file size to 65 gb approx... Why is this happening to me..
Anyone any clue ? And how to fix it ?

remove all file via steam, delete. make sure folder will wiped aswell, reinstall. 65gb coz ur friends had ultra HD textures pack, normaly game size is 30gb+-

if u wish manipulate with BP files
1. create r6 siege folder as its originally comes to steam after install
2 move all game files there
3 exit steam,
4 start steam, start installing game, if steam not able to detect exist files - kill steam and restart it, untill steam pick up existed files and start checking them before start download

\steamapps\common\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

ps
make sure in ur steam DLC section not selected ultra HD pack ^^