PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Update 1.5 in Detail

Ubi-gabelikes
11-17-2016, 06:36 PM
Agents,

We've released a new Devblog that covers all things Update 1.5. Check it out by following the link below!

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-275149-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Thanks!

The Division Team

Jessa246
11-20-2016, 04:40 AM
Hi gabelikes

with this new 1.5 update/survival is the survival going to be sold separately from seasonpass as some players may have brought the underground separately and therefore may not want to buy the full seasonpass at 29.99 if we are going to get the Underground again as part of the pass.

It would be better for the seasonpass to be sold at a two third of the price taking in account that the underground has already been purchased and survival sold separately like the underground was.

Reason i say this is some gamers have tight budgets and can only buy games or part expansions if and as when they can afford them and buying the game on it's own is a like or dislike if liked then passes and expansions get brought if disliked then no money is wasted on the extras so a rethink on the cost of the seasonpass also take in account as well the way the players have been treated in the past with the 1.3 patch being so messed up and even now after all these months a great deal of bugs have sill not been fixed and selling the pass at a third plus reduced cost will go a fear way in making all those irate players out there a bit happier.

ASCI_Blue
11-20-2016, 06:08 PM
I'm thinking it will be, the Season Pass is designed to give early adopters a little break financially. So we paid $40 for 3 expansions. Non-pass holders will likely be paying 15 each for a total of $45. (translate to your local currency as needed.) ^_^

Dirtymacho
11-21-2016, 10:32 AM
I was wondering is all the DLC are made equal.

I believe the Underground DLC is big of all. I dont say Survival is not small. But not interesting enough other than extended multiplayer and starting with none even though a charector have build the charector for 1000+ hrs. Its shouldnt be that way.

Also it is not visible most of the time with a directive like health degeneration most of the time makes it sick DLC expansion.

Dirtymacho
11-21-2016, 10:34 AM
Survival has to be different though the base of nill resources but option to club with know friends. Say if a group of 12 are planning to play is this mode allows to club 12vs 12 or 8 vs 8 vs 8 . It will be good though if multiple customization exist.

MonsterOfMyOwn
11-21-2016, 02:07 PM
I understand that your initial plan was 1 "major" update with each DLC. But I find that patch 1.5 is disappointing. I don't feel the need of a new GS and new weapons / named weapons : I feel that there is a lot to do to balance the current armor/stamina meta, to balance the existing sets, guns, add some uniqueness to Named weapons... add a 5th, PvP only character slot...

So OK with patch 1.5 I'll re-grind those 256 gears, adapt to the new meta, kill once more a hundred times Larae Barret / Bullet kings / String & Sorreto, do a dozen run in falcon lost / clear sky, try once or twice Dragon Nest, maybe level up a toon in the UG / maybe not, grab a 4x Banshee and step a foot in the DZ....

But nothing more or nothing less than what I would have done without 1.5.

MadMattatatta
11-21-2016, 04:24 PM
aren't we supposed to get actual patch notes today? and maybe the 1.5 ps4 release date

MadMattatatta
11-21-2016, 04:25 PM
and yes I know this was posted the 17th

kdahl
11-22-2016, 12:05 AM
Not happy to read about the section armor. Yes it is a "problem" but to me it sounds like there is a other gear wipe already planned. They have rarely changed gear retroactively.

m1crobra1n
11-22-2016, 02:43 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/5e4v55/update_15_survival_patch_notes/

djShiftySeaN
11-22-2016, 12:05 PM
"Update 1.5 in Detail "
LOL in "Detail" yet a single twitter picture gives more details on the new named gear pieces than anything in these patch notes.

Also, no mention on the game breaking skill delays issue? Get it together Massive!

Jessa246
11-24-2016, 04:56 PM
Hi All On reading more about Survival and seeing vids i thing those that have it and those that are about to buy it are being duped WTF! 1-2 hours to play the mission for what gear you can get in the rest of the game using Tier 5 Why wasn't this mode made as a full new game start in open world and play like the normal game or as a addon to all missions and not down to those 24 players in the extension and others have to wait till they can get in what are the devs thinking have they forgot how to provide multi servers like they do in other games so those that want to play do not have to wait.

Jessa246
11-24-2016, 05:10 PM
By the way i will not waste my money on Survival as the PvP will be full of cheaters and PvE will be unbalanced though the dev's say it will be i doubt that as the Tier 5 in the normal game is woefully unbalanced like in most missions can kill a yellow barred boss quicker than a red barred npc and gear sets are becoming more complicated and the game is still full of bugs that still plague the game for 9 months now and never been addressed.

III_Hammer_III
11-25-2016, 12:15 PM
By the way i will not waste my money on Survival as the PvP will be full of cheaters and PvE will be unbalanced though the dev's say it will be i doubt that as the Tier 5 in the normal game is woefully unbalanced like in most missions can kill a yellow barred boss quicker than a red barred npc and gear sets are becoming more complicated and the game is still full of bugs that still plague the game for 9 months now and never been addressed.

You can borrow some of mine , . :

sas7580
11-25-2016, 12:58 PM
aren't we supposed to get actual patch notes today? and maybe the 1.5 ps4 release date

release date next tuesday

WHITE-FEATHER_6
11-25-2016, 08:34 PM
It's useless information for us PS4 users anyway. After all, we're just the red headed step children, right? Who cares if we get screwed. I, for one, will keep that in mind next time i consider spending my hard earned money.

Hellekeen
11-25-2016, 08:43 PM
It's useless information for us PS4 users anyway. After all, we're just the red headed step children, right? Who cares if we get screwed. I, for one, will keep that in mind next time i consider spending my hard earned money.

i really couldnt care less if i get the "intro mission" to "the divison" one year and one month later or just one year too late for the start of the division..
"survival" is what it is: a single Mission introducing the basic mechanics of the game.. one year too late and for a blatant price.. it should have been a game mode in the vanilla game and is nowhere near a 15 bucks "dlc" ..

WHITE-FEATHER_6
11-25-2016, 09:41 PM
Agreed. I'm mostly waiting for the 1.5 patch. Because i love re-grinding for gear after I've spent so much time perfecting my current build.

cwbrame
11-26-2016, 02:33 AM
After I updated the new patch, 1.5, my screen turns black after press the play button. The game was working fine on my PC prior to the update. Is there a solution to resolve this issue?

ludes456
11-26-2016, 05:27 PM
As the makers of the Division, Ubisoft is going to have people that are not happy with every aspect of the game. Gonna have different opinions about all the details that make up the Division. That just does with the territory of game making. However what PS4 CUSTOMERS are going through in regards to the 1.5 update is absolutely ridiculous!! If Sony is to blame than come out and say that, and if Ubisoft is to blame for this ridiculous delay than own it and offer us PS4 players something to make up for it! Because I can assure you from a consumers point of view I WILL NOT forget what happened with the Division next time I'm purchasing a game or game system. The biggest let down in all of the "delay" is I'm a HUGE fan of the game up until now!!

DarkBrain2580
11-27-2016, 08:09 PM
After I updated the new patch, 1.5, my screen turns black after press the play button. The game was working fine on my PC prior to the update. Is there a solution to resolve this issue?

I Have the same Problem i start the game than i become a Black Screen and a Crash of the Game. No Error Code or else.

GarryRacer
11-27-2016, 10:03 PM
I Have the same Problem i start the game than i become a Black Screen and a Crash of the Game. No Error Code or else.

I had a similar issue, I fixed it by using the ALT+ENTER trick when opening the game, it makes it not full screen, then once its loaded click ALT ENTER again and it'll be full screen and working.

I hope this works for you
:cool:

DarkBrain2580
11-28-2016, 08:05 AM
I had a similar issue, I fixed it by using the ALT+ENTER trick when opening the game, it makes it not full screen, then once its loaded click ALT ENTER again and it'll be full screen and working.

I hope this works for you
:cool:

Dont work.

Castle_Cage
11-28-2016, 01:45 PM
Have you heard from Sony yet? Will you tell us when they do respond?

ludes456
11-28-2016, 06:39 PM
It's official we will get the 1.5 update tomorrow. Not sure of times yet, I would assume that when the server goes back online after maintenance that the patch will be available for download.

NL-N00B-NL
12-04-2016, 01:08 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/5e4v55/update_15_survival_patch_notes/

i play today 4 december 2016 lexinton and the boss spawn at the balcony and we kill him bud we cannot pick up the loot ?

i got a screenshot of it bud i cant upload it here

Jenova.Projekt
12-13-2016, 01:45 AM
i play today 4 december 2016 lexinton and the boss spawn at the balcony and we kill him bud we cannot pick up the loot ?

i got a screenshot of it bud i cant upload it here
Do you notice something?
just stop killing npcs on positions where the players never had access to,and never will gain access to.it's that easy.it's amazing how this is evaluated as a bug/glitch when doing things ingame that never were intended to be done

JackFC.NZ
12-27-2016, 09:09 AM
Patch 1.5 is a disaster. It has created so may problems for so many people to the point where the game is unplayable for the majority.
When will 1.6 be released and/or what is Ubisoft doing (if anything at all) to fix this problem? Since the 1.5 patch release there has been nothing from Ubisoft on any of the issues this patch has caused. Not even official acknowledgment that there is a problem especially after baiting people with the 'free weekend' of this game only for them to buy it, update to 1.5 and realize they can not play it and only live off hopes and dreams that Ubisoft have not forgotten about them and done a runner with their hard earned money forking out for a game they can not play.

I have accepted that Ubisoft will not reply to my case despite having an extensive customer service base however I hope this forum post finds the right person for me to ask only 2 questions....

1. Does Ubisoft accept there is a major problem with 1.5 patch to the point where a significant number of its paid customers can no longer play the game? and;

2. What is Ubisoft doing to fix this issue, what measure are in place to keep these people informed of said fix and what deadline (end date) has been set to have a fix completed? - yes that is one question.

JNitro869
12-30-2016, 01:30 PM
Division Team,

purchased the game recently but having trouble connecting to the server! What is going on??? Is the server always like this?

Regards,
Josh

Agents,

We've released a new Devblog that covers all things Update 1.5. Check it out by following the link below!

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-275149-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Thanks!

The Division Team