PDA

View Full Version : For the love of UBISOFT and Assassin's creed

legendvinu
11-17-2016, 10:43 AM
Respected Moderates,
I am a great fan of Assassin's creed i am been playing each and every game ever since I know 2008. I just want to ask for Heaven's and the God's sake please answer my questions please.

1) I know the next game is coded as Empire What I wanted to know is when is the release date?? I know You are working hard on the game but please release it in 2017.
2) If Yes then again one more obligation please release pc version on time as well. please do make a pc version for the games and games in future also I am sorry to say I am not that much rich to buy a console.
I don't know what to read and believe or whom to believe so I ask You directly.My relation with You is not from date i know UBISOFT but for ages.
Love You all.

Thank You,
looking forword to see reply,
Vinu

Lysette88
11-17-2016, 10:44 PM
Well, the official statement about it is "when it will be ready", it is not even said that this will be in 2017. I doubt that you will get any more information than this for now.

legendvinu
11-19-2016, 09:41 AM
Well, the official statement about it is "when it will be ready", it is not even said that this will be in 2017. I doubt that you will get any more information than this for now.

Thanks Lysette88. Thanks a lot and that's so kind of You. It will be there in pc right what is Your view can we talk about it.