PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV - PS4 Season Pass - What does it buy you?

Barneyboy69
11-16-2016, 11:14 PM
I have bought the PS4 version of AC4 having previously played it on PS3.

The version I have bought is brand new but the date for downloading the free dlc that was availble at release has obviously expired many moons ago.

The Season Pass is advertised at present at 15.99. What exactly will this enable me to download to my PS4 for free if I decide to purchase it?

I'm not particularly interested in any of yhe Multiplayer stuff.

Ureh
11-17-2016, 10:47 PM
https://steamcommunity.com/app/242050/discussions/0/626329820826612800/

Summary: customizations for the Jackdaw, lots of costumes, lots of weapons, Freedom Cry, and lots of multiplayer content.

Barneyboy69
11-17-2016, 11:24 PM
I bought the Season Pass and downloaded all of the free DLC.

I have also bought the stuff that is available but costs 1.69 and 0.79.

Only problem is the Resource Pack although purchased and appearing in my purchase history in my account, does not appear in my downloads. In fact it just appears with a price by the side of it, (1.69), inviting me to purchase it again.

I actually tried purchasing it repeatedly 3 more times all with the same result.

I managed to get through to Playstation Store and got a refund for the 3 extra purchases. The support agent gave me a list of instructions to reset my console with a view to correcting the problem and thus allowing the download to happen. It didn't work.

I have emailed them again but so far I've heard nothing.

Any heads up?