PDA

View Full Version : Nudity

XorphTheFirst
11-16-2016, 01:17 AM
For the love of GOD! ...please DO NOT remove any kind of nudity just because 1% of the player base gets offended! They will NOT die just because they see tits and genitals!
BUT, as a suggestion, put in an option of censorship in the options menu. Kinda like a child protection thing. Maybe even have it ON as a default setting, and maybe this is something that gets automatically adjusted from what you have set your ?console?
This might be one of the prompts you get asking you what you want when you start the game after adjusting brightness?

For all that get easily offended, watch this by Steve Hughes: https://youtu.be/ceS_jkKjIgo

Sometimes I really wonder if these IDIOTS have ever seen or learned of male/female genitalia. Seriously, GROW UP!
I live in Norway and here we learn about these things in 5th/6th grade or earlier!

SaM5246xbl
11-17-2016, 10:20 AM
I fully agree with the above. Some people don't want any nudity while streaming or playing with family. Put in an option to turn nudity on/off in the menu. Leave the character models the way they are.

AlterBro
11-17-2016, 12:28 PM
Agreed :d liked

Ubi-Elyon
11-18-2016, 01:01 PM
Hello guys,

Both male and female nudity will still be present in the game. We are only patching that particular NPC model.