PDA

View Full Version : What did I do to deserve this?

Siggy.gT
11-15-2016, 09:30 PM
So I was 6 points into Platinum 1 rank. Decided to stop playing since the new season was coming out. I queued up for a Casual game, got Team killed in this game, I leave this game, and come to my main menu to see that I'm in surrender sanction. Heart starts beating fast, cause I queued up for a casual, why would that happen? I look @ my stats, sure enough, got demoted. Said, ok well 1 win will take care of it. I proceed to get disconnected because Ubisoft servers crashed multiple times last night, losing 100 points in the process, and then I lost a 4v5, of which I was on the team of 4, and lost 35 points in the losing effort? Are you kidding me?

Ubi-BrokenNinja
11-17-2016, 12:19 AM
Hey Siggy.-,

Thanks for the details.

Let's get you in contact with customer support team by submitting a support ticket HERE (https://support.ubi.com/en-US)so they can troubleshoot with you. Please provide all the details you mentioned above so they can check our your account.

Siggy.gT
11-17-2016, 09:33 AM
I actually put in a ticket and they basically said they couldnt do anything for me and pretty much said, "tough luck" I wish I had screenshot it because it was actually ridiculous. But alls well, I worked my *** off and got back to Plat 1 just in time for the Season end. Thanks for reaching out neways. Some free Elite costumes would be dope. ;) LOL j/k. <3

Ubi-BrokenNinja
11-18-2016, 01:58 AM
I actually put in a ticket and they basically said they couldnt do anything for me and pretty much said, "tough luck" I wish I had screenshot it because it was actually ridiculous. But alls well, I worked my *** off and got back to Plat 1 just in time for the Season end. Thanks for reaching out neways. Some free Elite costumes would be dope. ;) LOL j/k. <3

Your a champ @Siggy.- and great work reaching Plat 1 before the season ended.

Enjoy the game!