PDA

View Full Version : The Ruin a Dream Thread

Sigma 1313
11-15-2016, 02:45 AM
So I was browsing some other forums and saw a fun game that I think would be perfect for Assassin's Creed called "Ruin a Dream". Essentially Person A has a dream and Person B will come along and grant it, but ruins it at the same time. That person will then make a new dream for the next person. It's a fun way to discuss what we want and make jokes about it.

For Example:
A - I wish modern day will return
B - Granted but it's a first person platformer with no actual story
B - I wish something...

So to start it off: I wish multiple save files will return.

ERICATHERINE
11-15-2016, 03:20 AM
So I was browsing some other forums and saw a fun game that I think would be perfect for Assassin's Creed called "Ruin a Dream". Essentially Person A has a dream and Person B will come along and grant it, but ruins it at the same time. That person will then make a new dream for the next person. It's a fun way to discuss what we want and make jokes about it.

For Example:
A - I wish modern day will return
B - Granted but it's a first person platformer with no actual story
B - I wish something...

So to start it off: I wish multiple save files will return.

It will surely return, but maybe just for the Ezio collection.

I wish to know more about Desmond's son. ^-^

cawatrooper9
11-15-2016, 09:09 PM
I wish to know more about Desmond's son. ^-^

Granted, but he's inherited Desmond's abhorrent Italian accent attempt, and uses it constantly.

I wish we'd get a Haytham game.

HDinHB
11-16-2016, 04:48 AM
I like/hate this game.

I wish we'd get a Haytham game.

Granted, but the game takes place entirely during his childhood and he's a bratty little boy that reminds you exactly of Léon from Dead Kings--with exactly the same voice and accent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjMFSIT1LRw

I wish they'd bring back the tombs from AC2.

http://i.imgur.com/opk4S1Y.png

joshoolhorst
11-16-2016, 12:43 PM
I like/hate this game.

Granted, but the game takes place entirely during his childhood and he's a bratty little boy that reminds you exactly of Léon from Dead Kings--with exactly the same voice and accent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjMFSIT1LRw

http://i.imgur.com/opk4S1Y.png

Maybe in the rumored AC ''Empire'' they bring it back, would make sense though?

cawatrooper9
11-16-2016, 05:40 PM

Not sure joshoolhorst understands the game, so I'll pick up here.

Tombs are back, and are based around how they were done in AC2, but the modern gaming community no longer has the patience to deal with them and causes AC Empire to get abyssmal scores, resulting in Ubisoft vowing to never include tombs again and possibly even cancelling the entire Assassins Creed series.

I wish that we'd get a sailing game in the Mediterranean.

SixKeys
11-16-2016, 07:04 PM
I wish that we'd get a sailing game in the Mediterranean.

Granted, but it's a mobile pay-to-win strategy game.

I wish the AC movie will have a teaser about Empire.

Sigma 1313
11-16-2016, 08:23 PM
Granted, but it's a mobile pay-to-win strategy game.

I wish the AC movie will have a teaser about Empire.

Granted but it is blurry 3 second footage in the background at an angle.

I wish that we'll see more time rifts like WW1

Megas_Doux
11-16-2016, 10:04 PM
I wish that we'll see more time rifts like WW1

Cool, but the missions will be 100% about following targets from point "A" to point "B" and listen to them just talk.......

I wish we'll have a game set during Ancient Sumer/Assyria aka Mesopotamia.

Namikaze_17
11-17-2016, 12:04 AM
I wish we'll have a game set during Ancient Sumer/Assyria aka Mesopotamia.

Sweet, but it's a 2D side-scroller that's only accessible for purchase in certain countries.

I wish for a Jazz Age Junkies game.

LoyalACFan
11-17-2016, 07:27 AM
Sweet, but it's a 2D side-scroller that's only accessible for purchase in certain countries.

I wish for a Jazz Age Junkies game.

Granted, but fully 1/3 of the game is a trumpet-playing quicktime event.

I wish for the next game to be completely free of companion apps and preorder bonuses.

SixKeys
11-17-2016, 12:55 PM
Granted, but fully 1/3 of the game is a trumpet-playing quicktime event.

I wish for the next game to be completely free of companion apps and preorder bonuses.

Granted, but the game has 1200 collectibles which are mandatory to finish the game.

I wish for the glyphs and MD conspiracies to return.

Sorrosyss
11-17-2016, 01:47 PM
Granted, but the game has 1200 collectibles which are mandatory to finish the game.

I wish for the glyphs and MD conspiracies to return.

Granted, but they are placed on a seperate website behind a monthly subscription pay wall.

I wish for a full game set in China with Shao Jun.

ERICATHERINE
11-17-2016, 05:08 PM
Granted, but they are placed on a seperate website behind a monthly subscription pay wall.

I wish for a full game set in China with Shao Jun.

Granted, but it will be an even more sider game than ac chronicles China.

cawatrooper9
11-17-2016, 09:22 PM
I wish people would stop messing up the format of this thread.

Sorrosyss
11-17-2016, 09:47 PM

Granted, but it may only last for this one reply. :p (seriously, read the OP people.)

I wish for the movie to get a sequel.

NondairyGold
11-17-2016, 10:27 PM
Granted, but it may only last for this one reply. :p (seriously, read the OP people.)

I wish for the movie to get a sequel.

Granted, but it will be set entirely in the past with no mention of the Assassin/Templar war, First Civ or Animus.

I wish for a Shay and Connor showdown.

Sigma 1313
11-18-2016, 03:33 AM
Granted, but it will be set entirely in the past with no mention of the Assassin/Templar war, First Civ or Animus.

I wish for a Shay and Connor showdown.

Granted but they're both very old and frail, making the showdown be like a less funny version of Herbert the Pervert killing the Nazi Neighbor. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsve9wB_sEA)

I wish we'll see a return of the hookblade. (You see, it's very useful because it's made of two parts, the hook and the blade).

ERICATHERINE
11-18-2016, 04:01 AM

Sorry, I'm not good at thinking up questions. XD

Sorry. I meant wishes. XD

cawatrooper9
11-18-2016, 03:39 PM
Sorry, I'm not good at thinking up questions. XD

Sorry. I meant wishes. XD

That's just... you just.... messed it up again... :nonchalance:

I wish we'll see a return of the hookblade. (You see, it's very useful because it's made of two parts, the hook and the blade).

Granted, but it's the size and durability of a freshwater fishinghook.

I wish that the interview in Sorrosyss's recent thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1520886-Assassin-s-Creed-Games-quot-will-have-less-narrative-focus-quot) was a hoax, and Assassins Creed is actually working hard on revamping a solid approach to narrative, both in past and present.

ERICATHERINE
11-18-2016, 06:33 PM

Sorry. XD

Lysette88
11-18-2016, 06:45 PM

Granted, but it's the size and durability of a freshwater fishinghook.

I wish that the interview in Sorrosyss's recent thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1520886-Assassin-s-Creed-Games-quot-will-have-less-narrative-focus-quot) was a hoax, and Assassins Creed is actually working hard on revamping a solid approach to narrative, both in past and present.

Granted, but the story line is a tree instead of a line and leaves so many open ends, that we can play the game over and over again without to get to the same outcome ever again.

I wish there would be more side missions, which have nothing to do with the main story. (like playing Qwent in Witcher 3)

Assassin_M
11-18-2016, 06:50 PM
Granted, but the story line is a tree instead of a line and leaves so many open ends, that we can play the game over and over again without to get to the same outcome ever again.

I wish there would be more side missions, which have nothing to do with the main story.
Granted, in the next Assassins Creed you can send letters and beat up cheating husbands.........

I wish Ubisoft follows its own canon and keeps Ezio retired.

Lysette88
11-18-2016, 06:56 PM
Granted, in the next Assassins Creed you can send letters and beat up cheating husbands.........

I wish Ubisoft follows its own canon and keeps Ezio retired.

Granted, but Ezio could eventually appear as an angel and comment on your failures and mock you.

Ah well, I wish for dyable costumes, the white one in Syndicate for Evie is just awfully bright.

LoyalACFan
11-19-2016, 01:23 AM
Granted, but Ezio could eventually appear as an angel and comment on your failures and mock you.

Ah well, I wish for dyable costumes, the white one in Syndicate for Evie is just awfully bright.

Granted, but all but one of them look disgusting and you'll end up using the white one all the time anyway.

I wish this series had a hard reboot.

Sigma 1313
11-19-2016, 01:33 AM
Granted, but all but one of them look disgusting and you'll end up using the white one all the time anyway.

I wish this series had a hard reboot.

Granted but it's because EA bought it and partnered with disney to make it a E rated fps where everything that's happened has been declared non-cannon.

I wish for the next main character to be likable and have a trilogy.

Ziiimmie
11-19-2016, 06:12 AM
Granted but it's because EA bought it and partnered with disney to make it a E rated fps where everything that's happened has been declared non-cannon.

I wish for the next main character to be likable and have a trilogy.

granted however the games are complete horse **** and are full of glitches cool character though

i wish for a game set in asia somewhere

Aphex_Tim
11-19-2016, 08:59 AM
granted however the games are complete horse **** and are full of glitches cool character though

i wish for a game set in asia somewhere

Granted. But the entire game takes place in the Rub' al Khali desert with absolutely nothing to do.

I wish Rogue never happened.

LoyalACFan
11-19-2016, 04:04 PM
Granted. But the entire game takes place in the Rub' al Khali desert with absolutely nothing to do.

I wish Rogue never happened.

Granted, but instead of Rogue we got a full game of Connor herding pigs.

I wish for the next protagonist to have a fast and lithe running animation like Marcus from WD2 instead of that slow lumbering drunken jog like Jacob and Arno.

SixKeys
11-19-2016, 09:38 PM
Granted, but instead of Rogue we got a full game of Connor herding pigs.

I wish for the next protagonist to have a fast and lithe running animation like Marcus from WD2 instead of that slow lumbering drunken jog like Jacob and Arno.

Granted, but the character can only run for the first 30 minutes of the tutorial mission. Then they get into a horrible accident and have to chase Templars from a wheelchair.

I wish the Juno plot will be resolved somehow before Empire drops and we can get a fresh new MD story.

LoyalACFan
11-20-2016, 11:58 AM
Granted, but the character can only run for the first 30 minutes of the tutorial mission. Then they get into a horrible accident and have to chase Templars from a wheelchair.

I wish the Juno plot will be resolved somehow before Empire drops and we can get a fresh new MD story.

Granted, but the new MD protagonist is Desmond's annoying tween son who constantly whines about preferring his Wii U over the Animus.

I wish for Empire to have deep stealth mechanics and better enemy AI.

I-Like-Pie45
11-20-2016, 09:08 PM
Granted but the game is entirely set in modern day and focused on stealthily procuring pictures and video of hairy men for Rebecca's special encoded personal USB drive

I wish for avocado in the next game

Black_Widow9
11-20-2016, 10:30 PM
Granted but you will eat it, not knowing it's another apple disguised as an avocado and you will explode from the power ending the game and your dreams.

I wish for mystery and hidden secrets

SixKeys
11-20-2016, 10:45 PM
Granted but you will eat it, not knowing it's another apple disguised as an avocado and you will explode from the power ending the game and your dreams.

I wish for mystery and hidden secrets

Granted, but those mysteries are about uncovering the color of the villain's underwear.

I wish for another female protagonist.

BananaBlighter
11-20-2016, 10:49 PM
Granted, but those mysteries are about uncovering the color of the villain's underwear.

I wish for another female protagonist.

Granted, but they're 10 years old.

I wish that the parkour system in Empire has the same level of animation as AC3, the precision of AC1, and the fluidity of Unity.

Aphex_Tim
11-21-2016, 10:14 AM
Granted, but they're 10 years old.

I wish that the parkour system in Empire has the same level of animation as AC3, the precision of AC1, and the fluidity of Unity.

Granted, but now every single ledge is always just out of reach, so you'll just have to walk everywhere anyway.

I wish we got a full spin-off game that focuses on expanding Black Flag's sailing and exploring mechanics.

Sigma 1313
11-22-2016, 09:46 PM
Granted, but now every single ledge is always just out of reach, so you'll just have to walk everywhere anyway.

I wish we got a full spin-off game that focuses on expanding Black Flag's sailing and exploring mechanics.

This was granted by Ubisoft in 2014 in a title known as Assassin's Creed Rogue. I think that says enough.

I wish that we can pet animals again

Namikaze_17
11-22-2016, 10:47 PM
I wish that we can pet animals again

Granted, but you'd have to unlock it as a skill that you won't acquire till the end of the game.

I wish that Empire stops the recent trend of "charismatic & likable" white protagonist(s)